Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Forem members watch out.

Quote Originally Posted by WV Slim Shady View Post
    You realy is one of them guys that want sex with men. Get some help hondo.
    I told you Mr.Slim.Pastor warned us of him.You can see for yourself how terrible he is
    He tries to trap people.Remember he claims to have been a teacher!What a horrible example.
    Perhaps you can resurrect some of his past posts about his drug use,jail,baby sitter girl friend,love child,pm for sex and the list goes on.
    This would remind his split personality of who he really is.
    We all pray for him to calm down and enjoy his 4 children and grand children.Now that his wife has retired from school teaching he should calm down.
    She was such an excellent teacher.
    Jesus loves all.
    Happy New Year to everyone.
    Sincerely,
    JohnnyD
    Hondo>03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    Slim, if you're scared ,say you're scared. You wouldn't be the only little chicken shit on here. LWW and jonny d. are little pussies just like you.
    You are the first little puss I've ever seen who was scared to go to an Eagles club. West Virginians are real men. I bet you are from Dayton.
    What a sissy! ROTFLMFAO !
    slim, I'd just kick your ass on the pool table. I wouldn't kick your ass. Maybe you could bring your mommy with you, nancyboy.
    What a coward!
    This coming from a "supposed" school teacher.How pathetic.
    The truth will set you free.You elude the truth.
    Jesus loves you.
    Hondo>03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

You realy is one of them guys that want sex with men. Get some help hondo.
    From what the guys in Glenville tell me, you realy is the one who the fudgepacker, Slim. Have johnny pray for you. He's a true man of God who hates queers.
    May God bless all of you.

Let slim be more cleer. Slim want to meet no redneck republicin pot stirring agitatin carpet bagging phoney southrner and slim specialy dont want to meet at no privit club where y'all would have slim outnumbered. And dont think bout following slim neether cause slim dont leeve to play pool without somethin in the boot. Besides that slim has seen big hondo shoot and old hondo wood hav a hard time dropping for balls in arow. Now slim has a good idea what you was wantin to propsition slim for but slim dont swing that way. Besides that once you know your propsition was rejected you wood not show any how. You has asked slim many tests on here and slim passed all of them but you still wants to say slim is not slim. My advise to you is to put down the crak pipe and stay away from the still and quit hatin evryone you dont agree with and stick to women. If they is a church near you should try that to.
    slim sum bodey tel me you a englesh porfesr at ginville stake collage. are that trew?

A member here named hondo has bad mouthed people from Wst Virgina evry chance he gets. I have herd from member Johnny D that hondo has propsitioned him on this forum. Other members has said that has made threts agin them and there famly also. Well today slim has seen where hondo has sent slim a slew of messages. Slim has made it clear that hondo is not welcome around slim or his family but hondo keeps up with the attacks. Slim thinks that hondo is a crazy person and a stalker and slim suggests that y'all avoids hondo. Slim deleted his messages without reading them because they was most likely drunk talk or drug rants or pervrted propsitions from hondo. Be ware.
    slim, Jesus luv you. All this hate in yor hart is not gud.

From what the guys in Glenville tell me, you realy is the one who the fudgepacker, Slim. Have johnny pray for you. He's a true man of God who hates queers.
    Why would you be asking who likes to poke men in the butt unless you wanted men to poke you in the butt. Slim aint that way but he dont care that some folks is but pleas try to keep it with groaned ups that wants the same thing. When slim heres about people that propsitions others what aint gay he gets sick.

slim, Jesus luv you. All this hate in yor hart is not gud.
    Ain't no hate in slims heart for you hondo.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyD View Post
    This coming from a "supposed" school teacher.How pathetic.
    The truth will set you free.You elude the truth.
    Jesus loves you.
    He aint no teacher. Hondo is just a republicin trouble maker. He runned off that nice lady gail and everbody knows that hondo and diablo vijo is the same person.

Why would you be asking who likes to poke men in the butt unless you wanted men to poke you in the butt. Slim aint that way but he dont care that some folks is but pleas try to keep it with groaned ups that wants the same thing. When slim heres about people that propsitions others what aint gay he gets sick.

I wuzaskin obute yor poolgame. Didunt meen to probe.
    Last edited by hondo; 01-01-2014 at 08:50 PM.

Ain't no hate in slims heart for you hondo.
    God bless you,slime.