Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Forem members watch out.

Yep, you figgerd oute Hondo and Fats are the same tee partyr. slime just to smart fore his britches.
    May God bless all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by WV Slim Shady View Post
    He aint no teacher. Hondo is just a republicin trouble maker. He runned off that nice lady gail and everbody knows that hondo and diablo vijo is the same person.
    Mr.Slim you are good for the pool world.You are real hondo is a fake.

He hasn't done his crazy lady routine in a while.I wonder if he hangs out at Interstate truck stops or rest areas?

He did write to me a pm for sex.Perhaps you can post that again for him to remind him.

He just can't be a retired teacher.Now he claims to be a bible study teacher!Wih the filthy way he talks everyone knows he isn't into religion let alone be a bible study teacher.

Mr.Slim needs to post up more of hondo's posts for him to see.

Why does Hondo lie?

Hondo how could you?

How is the love child that you posted about?

Do you still see your girlfriend?

What jails did you do time in?

JESUS loves you Hondo.We all pray for you everyday in the BD prayer room at 1pm est.
    Hondo>03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

Thanks johnny d. Have you seed how hondo is using diablo vijo to post so much that his hate speak gets pushed off the first page. Slim aint good at looking up old posts but i do remembr hondo posting about being in prison for drugs.

Slime, hop you had a nize new yrs. God bles you frind.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyD View Post
    Mr.Slim you are good for the pool world.You are real hondo is a fake.

He hasn't done his crazy lady routine in a while.I wonder if he hangs out at Interstate truck stops or rest areas?

He did write to me a pm for sex.Perhaps you can post that again for him to remind him.

He just can't be a retired teacher.Now he claims to be a bible study teacher!Wih the filthy way he talks everyone knows he isn't into religion let alone be a bible study teacher.

Mr.Slim needs to post up more of hondo's posts for him to see.

Why does Hondo lie?

Hondo how could you?

How is the love child that you posted about?

Do you still see your girlfriend?

What jails did you do time in?

JESUS loves you Hondo.We all pray for you everyday in the BD prayer room at 1pm est.
    Johnny you is all right by slim. Hondo keeps trying to get this thread off the first page but slim aint letting it happen. Whats funny is that slim knows who hondo is. Someone posted his pictur and slim remembred as a big woofer that was a scard to play slims friend patch eye which is ok because patcheye is the best road player slim has ever seed. Slim would not play patch eye for big money either but slim would not be woofing either.

Dear Slime, I have joyed these pleent converzshuns wit you but now yuo are quoding johnny d. Rumor has it that johnnyis a member of the Aryan Bruderhood
    an hs spent time fore sudame and gonorea. I kant associt it peepllik dat so it gudeby slime.

Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    Dear Slime, I have joyed these pleent converzshuns wit you but now yuo are quoding johnny d. Rumor has it that johnnyis a member of the Aryan Bruderhood
    an hs spent time fore sudame and gonorea. I kant associt it peepllik dat so it gudeby slime.
    See Mr. Slim how Hondo runs off other posters.He doesn't like the LORD so he has to try to discredit people..
    I cannot wait to show some of his postings to his former school teachers.
    I will be going with some Parish volunteers this summer to do some charity work in West Virginia and it just so happens to be near hondos old school.
    I am sure we will be meeting the true and kind of West Virginia people down there.
    In the mean time we pray for Hondo in JESUS name expel the devil from this evil person.In JESUS name pray for this person to be calm.

The LORD loves you all.
    Sincerely
    JohnnyD
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    From what the guys in Glenville tell me, you realy is the one who the fudgepacker, Slim. Have johnny pray for you. He's a true man of God who hates queers.
    Mr.Slim this is another of his quotes I will save for all to see.Remember all this is from a school teacher.
    He also claims to be a Bible school teacher!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHH

This quote is for all his former staff and students to see.

We all pray for you daily hondo.I personally know some Jehovas thru our Charity network who work in your region and I will give them your address so they may pray over you.
    Until then Blesings to you.Remain calm and always remember. GOD LOVES YOU.
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

Mr.Slim this is another of his quotes I will save for all to see.Remember all this is from a school teacher.
    He also claims to be a Bible school teacher!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHH

This quote is for all his former staff and students to see.

We all pray for you daily hondo.I personally know some Jehovas thru our Charity network who work in your region and I will give them your address so they may pray over you.
    Until then Blesings to you.Remain calm and always remember. GOD LOVES YOU.
    Johnny, do you still have it where he propsitioned you for purveted reasns?

See Mr. Slim how Hondo runs off other posters.He doesn't like the LORD so he has to try to discredit people..
    I cannot wait to show some of his postings to his former school teachers.
    I will be going with some Parish volunteers this summer to do some charity work in West Virginia and it just so happens to be near hondos old school.
    I am sure we will be meeting the true and kind of West Virginia people down there.
    In the mean time we pray for Hondo in JESUS name expel the devil from this evil person.In JESUS name pray for this person to be calm.

The LORD loves you all.
    Sincerely
    JohnnyD
    Johnny slim would be honred to shoot a rack with you when you come down.