Thread: Potting in russia iz aint eezy.

Potting in russia iz aint eezy.

dbkcues haz a new article re putin potting.
    mac.
    Conclusion
    Table for Russian Billiards is stricter than Snooker table only about 15 percent.
    Russian Billiards Table difficulty exceeds Pool table difficulty by about 60 percent.
    The resulting estimates give an idea of the relative difficulties of billiard tables that
    differ significantly from prevailing stereotypes
    http://dbkcues.ru/wp-content/pdf/Rus...Difficulty.pdf

Primary residence is suburban Detroit but have a flat in London and Moscow.
    Russian billiards is similar to British snooker but more difficult.

Me myself I think differently to most.
    In a way some games are more difficult than others. Wt lifting. Rock climbing.
    But i like to go back to basik logic. If a game iz one fellow gainst another, then the degree of diffikulty iz allways the same. U havta beat the other fellow.
    Duznt matter whether pockets are big or small. This woz/iz/willbe just a choice made yesterday today & tomorrow.
    All games are for humans, and therefore hav a human dimension. Plus of course a dimension for technology.

Second-rate games will of course appeal to mutants. Basketball for instance. But the size of pockets wont rezult in mutant versus mutant.
    mac.

Primary residence is suburban Detroit but have a flat in London and Moscow.
    Quote Originally Posted by cushioncrawler View Post
    Me myself I think differently to most.
    In a way some games are more difficult than others. Wt lifting. Rock climbing.
    But i like to go back to basik logic. If a game iz one fellow gainst another, then the degree of diffikulty iz allways the same. U havta beat the other fellow.
    Duznt matter whether pockets are big or small. This woz/iz/willbe just a choice made yesterday today & tomorrow.
    All games are for humans, and therefore hav a human dimension. Plus of course a dimension for technology.

Second-rate games will of course appeal to mutants. Basketball for instance. But the size of pockets wont rezult in mutant versus mutant.
    mac.
    Thank you for another civil post.

I agree that as long as both play under the same difficult level then all is fair.