Thread: Pres Obama Laughs Off Ted Cruz's 'Imperial Presidency' Attack

Cool Pres Obama Laughs Off Ted Cruz's 'Imperial Presidency' Attack

The GOP is accusing the President of being a King. LOL. On behalf of billionaires the GOP has only passed 3% of the bills that have been put forth. The Koch brothers workers, the tea party in the house of representatives has obstructed all.

The President will use executive actions that have been used by every President. In reply the president had this to say to the GOP who work for billionaire interests mostly.

I am not going to make an apology for saying, "If I can help middle class families and folks who are working hard to get in the middle class do a little bit better. Then I'm gonna do it".

Pres Obama Laughs Off Ted Cruz's 'Imperial Presidency' Attack:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPgUIqa2rt0
    If there is a dangerous forum ... that's the one. -- LWW (referring to BD NPR)

First off ... nothing will stop ass killings entirely. -- LWW (AKA Vladimir Ulyanov, AKA WV Slim, AKA MrsLWW, .....)

Where did there CEO go yo work at loser? -- LWW (Demonstrating his masterful command of the English language while masquerading as his wife Vladimir.)

Teddy woz the best. He did a deal with biglogging and congress, but at a few minutes to midnight he signed an EO that protekted (an extra) millions of acres of national forests.
    mac.