Thread: Message to our resident troll(s).

Talking Message to our resident troll(s).

Dear Johhny D-bag, AKA Slim, AKA LWW, AKA about another four or five bogus handles… I know you think you're some kind of ‘Constitutional scholar’, but I am here to educate you on the US Constitution.

Between 1948 and 1992 The Supreme Court has issued not one, not two, but ELEVEN opinions that state that The Constitution mandates that church and state be kept separate. (Source: http://infidels.org/library/modern/c...decisions.html) Among those opinions is Allegheny County v. ACLU.

“In a 5-to-4 decision, the Court held that the creche inside the courthouse unmistakably endorsed Christianity in violation of the Establishment Clause. By prominently displaying the words ‘Glory to God for the birth of Jesus Christ,’ the county sent a clear message that it supported and promoted Christian orthodoxy.”
    (Source: http://www.oyez.org/cases/1980-1989/1988/1988_87_2050)

AMENDMENT I (US Constitution)

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Some words from Thomas Jefferson:

Believing with you that religion is a matter which lies solely between man & his god, that he owes account to none other for his faith or his worship, that the legitimate powers of government reach actions only, and not opinions, I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof, thus building a wall of separation between church and state. [Congress thus inhibited from acts respecting religion, and the Executive authorised only to execute their acts, I have refrained from presenting even occasional performances of devotion presented indeed legally where an Executive is the legal head of a national church, but subject here, as religious exercises only to the voluntary regulations and discipline of each respective sect.] Adhering to this expression of the supreme will of the nation in behalf of the rights of conscience, I shall see with sincere satisfaction the progress of those sentiments which tend to restore to man all his natural rights, convinced he has no natural right in opposition to his social duties.

Thomas Jefferson (Letter to the Danbury Baptists)

Now, let’s be honest here: if you truly cared as much about adhering to The Constitution as you claim you do, you would take thirty seconds on Google to see what The Supreme Court – you know? The body that THE CONSTITUTION has mandated as its official interpreter – decided on the issue before posting your hypocritical BS. The fact is you don’t really care what The Constitution says. Like everyone else on the far right, you are a bigot who can’t stand anyone different than you. You get a chapped ass at the thought that someone else might live differently than you, think differently than you, love differently than you, or, in this case, have a different imaginary sky daddy than you.

You care about The Constitution the same way you care about The Bible: it doesn’t matter to you what it really says as long as you can use it as an excuse to force your way of life onto someone different from you. And when that someone fights back, it’s YOU who need the wambulance called. But I don’t have time to wait for the wambulance to come for you.

BTW, as you know, my name is Jerry, and my screen name is Diablo Viejo just as you are really just that same old LWW who has been sitting in his chair banging away ay his keyboard like a meth addicted chimpanzee spewing right wing lies and hatred while wearing the same dirty smelly sweatshirt and filthy pee / skid marked underwear for years. Yes you are nothing but a sad pathetic old fool with the mentality of a petulant adolescent punk who finds great joy in being a worthless troll. Yes, that is your greatest claim to fame..being a troll loser with 40,000+ posts on AZB, thousands more here, and thousands more under your aliases… all amounting to nothing but absolute sh*t. You are one sick man and you really need to get some serious psychiatric help.

Now kindly go and commit an unnatural act upon your yourself. Oh and don’t bother waiting for a response, as I have you on ignore and this is a one time only reply. You are hereby dismissed.

Oh and remember...Jesus loves you!

Last edited by DiabloViejo; 02-23-2014 at 01:21 AM.

The Lord is with everyone.YOU are desperately reaching out for forgiveness from the Lord.Demolish all your false God's.Trust in the Lord he is there for you.

Eternal salvation is waiting for you.
    Hondo>03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyD View Post
    The Lord is with everyone.YOU are desperately reaching out for forgiveness from the Lord.Demolish all your false God's.Trust in the Lord he is there for you.

Eternal salvation is waiting for you.
    Why is hondo so obsesed with this LWW. It just aint right for diablo vijo to be obsesed with another mans underpants.

Quote Originally Posted by DiabloViejo View Post
    Dear Johhny D-bag, AKA Slim, AKA LWW, AKA about another four or five bogus handles… I know you think you're some kind of ‘Constitutional scholar’, but I am here to educate you on the US Constitution.

Between 1948 and 1992 The Supreme Court has issued not one, not two, but ELEVEN opinions that state that The Constitution mandates that church and state be kept separate. (Source: http://infidels.org/library/modern/c...decisions.html) Among those opinions is Allegheny County v. ACLU.

“In a 5-to-4 decision, the Court held that the creche inside the courthouse unmistakably endorsed Christianity in violation of the Establishment Clause. By prominently displaying the words ‘Glory to God for the birth of Jesus Christ,’ the county sent a clear message that it supported and promoted Christian orthodoxy.”
    (Source: http://www.oyez.org/cases/1980-1989/1988/1988_87_2050)

AMENDMENT I (US Constitution)

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Some words from Thomas Jefferson:

Believing with you that religion is a matter which lies solely between man & his god, that he owes account to none other for his faith or his worship, that the legitimate powers of government reach actions only, and not opinions, I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof, thus building a wall of separation between church and state. [Congress thus inhibited from acts respecting religion, and the Executive authorised only to execute their acts, I have refrained from presenting even occasional performances of devotion presented indeed legally where an Executive is the legal head of a national church, but subject here, as religious exercises only to the voluntary regulations and discipline of each respective sect.] Adhering to this expression of the supreme will of the nation in behalf of the rights of conscience, I shall see with sincere satisfaction the progress of those sentiments which tend to restore to man all his natural rights, convinced he has no natural right in opposition to his social duties.

Thomas Jefferson (Letter to the Danbury Baptists)

Now, let’s be honest here: if you truly cared as much about adhering to The Constitution as you claim you do, you would take thirty seconds on Google to see what The Supreme Court – you know? The body that THE CONSTITUTION has mandated as its official interpreter – decided on the issue before posting your hypocritical BS. The fact is you don’t really care what The Constitution says. Like everyone else on the far right, you are a bigot who can’t stand anyone different than you. You get a chapped ass at the thought that someone else might live differently than you, think differently than you, love differently than you, or, in this case, have a different imaginary sky daddy than you.

You care about The Constitution the same way you care about The Bible: it doesn’t matter to you what it really says as long as you can use it as an excuse to force your way of life onto someone different from you. And when that someone fights back, it’s YOU who need the wambulance called. But I don’t have time to wait for the wambulance to come for you.

BTW, as you know, my name is Jerry, and my screen name is Diablo Viejo just as you are really just that same old LWW who has been sitting in his chair banging away ay his keyboard like a meth addicted chimpanzee spewing right wing lies and hatred while wearing the same dirty smelly sweatshirt and filthy pee / skid marked underwear for years. Yes you are nothing but a sad pathetic old fool with the mentality of a petulant adolescent punk who finds great joy in being a worthless troll. Yes, that is your greatest claim to fame..being a troll loser with 40,000+ posts on AZB, thousands more here, and thousands more under your aliases… all amounting to nothing but absolute sh*t. You are one sick man and you really need to get some serious psychiatric help.

Now kindly go and commit an unnatural act upon your yourself. Oh and don’t bother waiting for a response, as I have you on ignore and this is a one time only reply. You are hereby dismissed.

Oh and remember...Jesus loves you!

Thank You Jerry!

Quote Originally Posted by Gayle in MD View Post

Thank You Jerry!
    You're welcome Gayle!

Quote Originally Posted by Gayle in MD View Post

Thank You Jerry!
    It's ok Hondo we are praying for you and crazy lady.
    The Lord loves you.
    Hondo>03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.