Thread: Aren't We Supposed To Be Posting About Billiards?

BD Forum Administrator ccboard_admin's Avatar

Exclamation Aren't We Supposed To Be Posting About Billiards?

• DiabloViejo
    • JohnnyD

The following members have made it a daily ritual of theirs to post off topic content day in and day out. Typically you would be banned for posting this off-topic content, but as long as it stays inside of the "Non Pool Related" threads, I won't moderate it.

At least DiabloViejo takes the time to inform the forum moderators of SPAM posts as well as add comical graphical content.

I have yet to read a single post from JohnnyD that has any relevance to any subject matter in any thread, other then his endless commitment to his savior.

You have both been warned. Keep this content in this side of the forum, like you have been, or I will delete everything you've ever posted and ban you both.
    Sam La Banco Jr. - Top Level Forum Administrator

Magnitech Solutions offers more than just technical solutions.
    We are a business partner designed to handle all of your IT needs so you can focus on your business.

Magnitech Solutions, Inc.

NI43D, LLC - An "eye" for 3D!

No problem, I will abide by your request and I am glad that you are here to keep things in check. I have been asking for a fair, yet firm admin, for a very long time and even went so far as to speak to Mike Panozzo about the matter. Believe me when I tell you that I am happy to have you aboard. Now if you can fix the Cue Chalk board so that the newest posts appear first, that would make my day!

Thank you!

Sam, I am very pleased that you are moderating the board. I stopped posting because of the constant attacks from Johnny D. and WV Slim.
    I would love to see real discussion again.
    May God bless all of you.

Please let me know if this has been fixed.

I have changed the settings, but it seems to have only worked for New Users. I created a new user and the threads & posts were displaying in the correct "descending" order (newest to oldest). So it works for new users.

My "Admin User" still shows the threads & posts in ascending order (oldest to newest).

I need to know how it is displaying for Senior Members (members that were signed up and posting/threading before this change was made).

I can run additional SQL Queries if it is still not displaying in descending order.

Quote Originally Posted by DiabloViejo View Post
    Now if you can fix the Cue Chalk board so that the newest posts appear first, that would make my day!

Thank you!

We are a business partner designed to handle all of your IT needs so you can focus on your business.

Quote Originally Posted by ccboard_admin View Post
    Please let me know if this has been fixed.

I have changed the settings, but it seems to have only worked for New Users. I created a new user and the threads & posts were displaying in the correct "descending" order (newest to oldest). So it works for new users.

My "Admin User" still shows the threads & posts in ascending order (oldest to newest).

I need to know how it is displaying for Senior Members (members that were signed up and posting/threading before this change was made).

I can run additional SQL Queries if it is still not displaying in descending order.
    Just checked. It's still showing in ascending order, and on the NPR board the threads seem to be locked into place (when a reply to a thread is posted the thread doesn't get bumped back up to the top). Thanks.
    Last edited by DiabloViejo; 04-27-2014 at 11:52 PM.

Thanks for checking, I will look into it further.