Thread: THIS FORMAT IS AWFUL

THIS FORMAT IS AWFUL

If I have ever have anything to say, it will be somewhere else. This is the most confusing, goofy setup I have ever seen. WHY FIX WHAT AIN'T BROKE. GOOD BYE FOLKS. YOU WILL NEVER SEE ME HERE AGAIN...JER

Re: THIS FORMAT IS AWFUL

I'M SOON TO FOLLOW JER IF SOMETHING ISN'T CLEARER SOON!!!SID
    "If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room!"

i agree. this is weird and complicated. the first forum served its purpose. i'll probably be reading posts but probably won't be posting anymore... probably.

hey sid, know why it's so quiet?????

everybody done gone to playpool.com.

se ya there.

Hey Jerry. If you register, then log in, you can go in and set your own individual preferences. The flat format makes it much easier to read and you can also have only the original posts displayed on the index to get rid of all the visual garbage. I agree that the default format for the unregistered is awful, but you can fix it and then it's not so bad. I think the emoticons are silly.

I must be missing something. I'll bet if I had more computer knowledge, and gave this new CCB a few weeks , it would turn out better than the old one. Don't everybody jump ship, please; it is human nature to resist change from the familiar. But I must admit, this new CCB is a bit strange to me. And honestly, with all the bernie and patrick-like B.S. that has been going on lately, I've been thinking of quitting anyway and I RARELY even ever post. Let,s just let the dust settle and see how things turn out. Bob in the Keys