Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cup of coffee?

Just a little bit south and east of Hamiltucky a little bit west of the Atlantic Ocean

Cup of coffee?

This is a cafe no? Will somebody please get me a decent cup? Damn, 2 boards to check now. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img] [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Kato~~~in the house
    Signature deleted by***********Kato

Re: Cup of coffee?

I don't like coffee, but you can chat in a cafe, no? This new system is different, will take some time getting used to.

Heide ~ [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Hey Kato,

This thing is kinda cool. Now all we need is one for bad punctuation and wrong spelling and I'm covered. hahahaha

Regards,

C.C.

<font color="blue"> </font color> [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Im okay with this. we will get used to it.

bw

Just a little bit south and east of Hamiltucky a little bit west of the Atlantic Ocean

Tell ya what Heide. The old man and I will split a pot and you can have whatever. Kris, wat did u seay aboot speling and ; : !!? . punctuation?????

R.J.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> Kris, wat did u seay aboot speling and ; : !!? . punctuation?????

R.J. <hr /></blockquote>

I bet that was hard for you to do [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    It is harder for me to intentionally make a mistake, than it is to just goof.

Heide

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Karatemom:</font><hr>
    It is harder for me to intentionally make a mistake, than it is to just goof.
    Heide <hr /></blockquote>

Oh, I get it. Is this why it takes you 10 minutes to run a rack of 9ball and it takes me 7.5 seconds. hahahha

C.C.~~ [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Heide, can you smack that corn shukkin' husband of yours in the back of the head for me please?

Kato [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> Heide, can you smack that corn shukkin' husband of yours in the back of the head for me please?

Kato [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] <hr /></blockquote>

I'll gladly smack him, but do you mind if I ask why? He definitely deserves it after his last post [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Heide

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> Oh, I get it. Is this why it takes you 10 minutes to run a rack of 9ball and it takes me 7.5 seconds. hahahha

C.C.~~ [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] <hr /></blockquote>

What good does rushing through a rack do. The way I see it, if I take my time running out a rack, it pi$$es C.C., I mean my opponent, off! I know some people that just hate people that take it real slow!!! [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Heide ~ knows a little bit of the mind game herself