Thread: I think I'm gonna do this

I think I'm gonna do this

I think I'm gonna try this:

http://www.savekaryn.com/

Now I need a name.

How about "Cute 16 year-old Girl"

or "Not-so-cute 45 year-old Guy"

Which do you think is better? [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Just a little bit south and east of Hamiltucky a little bit west of the Atlantic Ocean

Re: I think I'm gonna do this

I've seen this in a newpaper or magazine. Interesting how somebody can be so unbelievably fiscally irresponsible and the wonderful public bails them out. I really want a personal letter from her though.

Kato
    Signature deleted by***********Kato

Re: I think I'm gonna do this

Hey, that looks like a great idea. I could play this one up big. I built a brand new home just before becoming disabled with kidney disease. My medical bills and lost income have nearly bankrupted me. I need a kidney transplant. I have a wife and three kids at home. My home's for sale, my boat's for sale, I've already sold my camper and just about everything else not essential. And here's where I really bring tears to their eyes, I need the money to recover my pool table. LOL [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

By the way, this is all true, but I've found it is better to laugh about it, as to cry. This too will pass.