Thread: Posting content improvement

Posting content improvement

Has anyone else noticed that the Pool related posts have been very civil and non-abusive since the CCB site change? The lack of anonymous posters has really changed the content of postings.

I for one, have found it much more enjoyable than before the change.

Thanks again CCB Admin for taking time to evaluate the suggestions and implement the posting only to registered members feature.

Re: Posting content improvement

so far so good huh?
    lets see if it stays that way.

nAz 2012 GOP presidential candidate

I've also noticed an abundance of new users. Perhaps these were the Anony's?
    I Shoot Like A Girl.
    Damn Good.
    Ah f*&%it!

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr> Has anyone else noticed that the Pool related posts have been very civil and non-abusive since the CCB site change? <hr /></blockquote>I have Tom, and unless it's a coincidence, I've also gleaned a distinct enrichment in the depth and quality of the informational content provided by a number of posters.

It is unfortunate that while the new board started out with a means for the community to acknowledge those who took the time to contribute good efforts; persons presuming a negative atmosphere would prevail or who lacked confidence in their game succeeded to have the star system removed.

The star system would have also enabled a viewer to tell at a glance which threads were highly regarded, precluding the need to sort through every thread to find the good and the excellent ones. Not everyone has the time or inclination to do so.

It is ironic that some are wont to complain about certain types of posts, or request certain posters to stop or alter their posting style, when presented with a means to objectively express their views, reject it.

Not unlike the townspeople of the movie Pleasantville, people can become of afraid of risking failure to achieve success. They chose the mundane but comfortable over the spectacular but risky. They live...in Pleasantville.
    =TB=

Thanks, Mr. Let's Remove IP Addresses!

MM [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    <font color="blue">Lord, let me be the person my dog thinks I am.</font color>

Thank you, Mike. I hope everyone enjoys the new forum format which has resulted from the implementation of my ideas. It was a lot of work, but when a good result is realized, it all seems worth it.
    =TB=