Thread: Free Blockbuster Rental

Free Blockbuster Rental

Click on the link below and printout the coupon. It is good for one free blockbuster 5 day rental but it expires by this weekend. Check the date.

http://slickdeals.net/coupons/blockbuster.pdf

Enjoy,

eg8r

Re: Free Blockbuster Rental

EG8R,

Thanks.. good deals are always welcome.. My wife and Kids will appreciate this..

Thanks again

Cool deal eg8r. Thanks for the tip. Since todays the last day, I would put this one in the main channel so everyone can see it on time. I'd guess some don't check this forum as often as the main one. Say they can use the coupon to rent The Hustler, and it will be pool related. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Tell ya what, I'll stick a post there for you.

I totally agree with you, but I think it would go against my beliefs in posting on a message board. I hate it when people post in the wrong forum,...BUT, this is for a good cause. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

eg8r

That's totally cool. I just went and redeemed it. I regret to say that I didn't get The Hustler, but only because my store doesn't have it on DVD.

Yes this is a shame. I do not believe Blockbuster corporate even has it anywhere in their database. I remember searching for it when it first went on sale. I myself used the coupon to get the Color of Money.

eg8r

I took the coupon down to my usual Blockbuster, but they didn't have The Hustler or The Color Of Money, so I rented something else. Then I went to Park Slope Billiards which is on the lower level right underneath the Blockbuster for a while, and when I was walking home, I found a five dollar bill on the sidewalk, [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img], so that whole outing turned out to be a good deal, lol.

When I got home I checked www.blockbuster.com and found they do have The Hustler at another store in my area, so I'll get it another time.

Thanks again for the tipoff, eg8r.

=TB=

My pleasure.

eg8r