Thread: New Jobs

New Jobs

ww and I both have new jobs now. We are really excited because now we can go out twice a week and practice on 9 foot tables. My table we have been practicing on in an 8 footer but there is a difference!!

blu

Re: New Jobs

Congrats on the new jobs. I know it is exciting to start somewhere new. I just transferred out here to Tx 4 months ago and I am still excited (My wife wants to go back).

I am fortunate enough to live 5 minutes from Billy Weirs. Play on the 9 ft Diamond tables 3 or 4 times a week. I hope you are able to get out and get some time on the 9'ers from now on.

eg8r

Alright Wolfies! Good luck in your new jobs. You like my picture, thanks.

Wendy~~thinks about the Wolves when she sees a full moon. No really, I do!
    I Shoot Like A Girl.
    Damn Good.
    Ah f*&%it!

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> Alright Wolfies! Good luck in your new jobs. You like my picture, thanks.

Wendy~~thinks about the Wolves when she sees a full moon. No really, I do! <hr /></blockquote>

you look very pretty in your pic, wendy. i am sure you have those pool guys standing in line.

yeah we have good jobs now. we are going to rent a big house, buy a nine foot pool table and then buy in a couple of years. feeling good and ready for some more lessons.

blu

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf:</font><hr> i am sure you have those pool guys standing in line.<hr /></blockquote>

Yeah, but they're mostly sharks. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    I Shoot Like A Girl.
    Damn Good.
    Ah f*&%it!

Thanks Wendy, now you've gotten Jimmy Buffet running through my head and I can't get him out!!!

<font color="orange">"Fins to the left, Fins to the right and you're the only bait in town. " </font color>

MM...I hope more people share my pain! [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
    <font color="blue">Lord, let me be the person my dog thinks I am.</font color>

If you are looking for a fitness workout that will get you in a very good shape in a very short period of time, consider the programs that are designed by the most important fitness experts like Brett Hoebel that are really incredibly challenging and are sure to get you going and obtain an amazing transformation. For example if you want to really transform your abs in 90 days, consider the revabs workout aThe revabs workout is guaranteed to make sure that you ge the best looking abdominal muscles by following this well designed revabs workout program that will guide you through all the necessary steps to make sure you work outs are not only focused on the calories burning part but also making sure you get the sculping results so that your abs will look really good, especially now that bething suit season is coming and you want to look good on the beach.
    revabs workout
    P90X WORKOUT
    p90x workout dvd
    discount p90x

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 9 Ball Girl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Alright Wolfies! Good luck in your new jobs. You like my picture, thanks.

Wendy~~thinks about the Wolves when she sees a full moon. No really, I do! </div></div>

You're not going to go all Twilight on us are ya Wendy? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] Nice to see you. St.