Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Great!

I reckon that pool iz getting skrewed by the same thing az most other top sports like cricket -- its the internet.
    Oh, wait.
    mac.

Primary residence is suburban Detroit but have a flat in London and Moscow.
    Quote Originally Posted by cushioncrawler View Post
    I reckon that pool iz getting skrewed by the same thing az most other top sports like cricket -- its the internet.
    Oh, wait.
    mac.
    Pool has many problems in USA.

Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir Ulyanov View Post
    Pool has many problems in USA.
    Pool has been very good to me.
    May God bless all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    Pool has been very good to me.
    Of this I am glad,but as a sport it is far less popular than in Europe and Asia. Americans are more followers of American rugby and base ball.

When praktising English billiards at home I watch theusofa gridiron and baseball, while guzzling usofa beer (its cheaper than ozzy beer). I think baseball iz on cable down here now, and i karnt get it on my free to air tv (pity, butiaintgonnagiv one dime to Fox).
    But i kan only watch a few minutes of basketball before turning it off and listening to the radio instead.
    mac.

I lurked here for some time before joining and you were one of the problems along with Gayle from Md,LWW,JohnnyD,wolf dancer,and some others.

Some of you promote a Leninist agenda and some who couldn't tolerate it went off on you.

Discuss things with a civil tone and with knowledge and take the high ground. If those with which you disagree still go off on you then you can say you tried.
    From the moderator. Thought you might have overlooked it. Noticed you have no personal info.

New Users & Suspicious Users
    The Billiards Digest Forum is now being constantly monitored and moderated daily. Many user signups have been coming in. Some with suspicious email addresses that look like they were created by robots.

In order to ensure your registration and verification goes smoothly and quickly you should edit your user profile and add some content that verifies your not a robot. Add an avatar or profile image, add some location information, setup your signature, send the admin a quick private message, etc.

You can make these changes by clicking on "Settings" in the top right corner of the site. Once inside your personal settings control panel, you can click on edit profile or any of the other options to begin your customizations.

Doing this will help the forum moderators verify your registration and allow you access to the entire forum.

If you refuse to do this or take steps to verify your humanity, there is a very good chance your account will be deleted instead of verified.

Users that look suspicious or have suspicious email addresses and users with no profile information will be deleted without warning.

Perhaps you should learn to use internet.

From the moderator. Thought you might have overlooked it. Noticed you have no personal info.

New Users & Suspicious Users
    The Billiards Digest Forum is now being constantly monitored and moderated daily. Many user signups have been coming in. Some with suspicious email addresses that look like they were created by robots.

In order to ensure your registration and verification goes smoothly and quickly you should edit your user profile and add some content that verifies your not a robot. Add an avatar or profile image, add some location information, setup your signature, send the admin a quick private message, etc.

You can make these changes by clicking on "Settings" in the top right corner of the site. Once inside your personal settings control panel, you can click on edit profile or any of the other options to begin your customizations.

Doing this will help the forum moderators verify your registration and allow you access to the entire forum.

If you refuse to do this or take steps to verify your humanity, there is a very good chance your account will be deleted instead of verified.

Users that look suspicious or have suspicious email addresses and users with no profile information will be deleted without warning.

I am still learning to use this site but I checked diablo viejo and gayle from md and they clearly are in violation of the rule of which you complain while I am in full compliance yet you complain about myself and not others and you tell us that this is behaviour which you consider civil?

I am still learning to use this site but I checked diablo viejo and gayle from md and they clearly are in violation of the rule of which you complain while I am in full compliance yet you complain about myself and not others and you tell us that this is behaviour which you consider civil?
    Never mind. It's nothing to me. Let's move on.

Never mind. It's nothing to me. Let's move on.
    Yet three hours earlier it was something to you. Perhaps it is you who should move on from this petty paranoid mentality. I have treated you respectfully and you have chosen to do not the same yet you claim that you are civil.