Thread: how to attach soft case to a hard case. or modify a hard case to hold another cue.

how to attach soft case to a hard case. or modify a hard case to hold another cue.

I have a 2 butt 4 shaft elite all genuine leather case. Ive got two buts and 2 shafts in it. and in the extra room when the other two shaft fit, I put my spotted cue ball at so that it won't stretch my pockets and zippors. I also have a custom sneaky Pete that I just got retipped and refinished. its in a soft black lucasi custums case. I didn't buy the next size case because it was another hundred dollars more. how can I attach the two or fix my elite case to hold the extra but and shaft? all options and tips are welcomed.

p.s. I have pictures of the cases too. so if you have any ideas and want to look at them. let me know.

Primary residence is suburban Detroit but have a flat in London and Moscow.
    Quote Originally Posted by i_got_next93 View Post
    I have a 2 butt 4 shaft elite all genuine leather case. Ive got two buts and 2 shafts in it. and in the extra room when the other two shaft fit, I put my spotted cue ball at so that it won't stretch my pockets and zippors. I also have a custom sneaky Pete that I just got retipped and refinished. its in a soft black lucasi custums case. I didn't buy the next size case because it was another hundred dollars more. how can I attach the two or fix my elite case to hold the extra but and shaft? all options and tips are welcomed.

p.s. I have pictures of the cases too. so if you have any ideas and want to look at them. let me know.
    Yes pictures will help. Maybe connecting them by the shoulder staps?