Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jb ultimate rugged cases?

Primary residence is suburban Detroit but have a flat in London and Moscow.

Jb ultimate rugged cases?

Does anyone have one of these?

They appear to be quite reasonable on the wallet and highly customizable while being light,small,and protective.

Sounds too good to be true tovarisch?

I have a Instroke which holds two cue butts and four cue shafts plus a jump cue butt plus two pockets for stuff. The JB ultimate rugged holds one more shaft and has one more pocket also.

The instroke looked very good new but is getting a bit beat up.

Does anyone own this case?

Does anyone know someone who owns this case?

I appreciate any first person review.

Nobody owns any of this cases?

I hav a zip-up small (21"long) ukulele soft-case which holds two 3pce cues. Cost me $25 at a music store.
    Total of 4 zip-up compartments for mobile-phone, electronic scales, camera, wallet, car keys, chalk block, billiards glasses.
    mac.

Quote Originally Posted by cushioncrawler View Post
    I hav a zip-up small (21"long) ukulele soft-case which holds two 3pce cues. Cost me $25 at a music store.
    Total of 4 zip-up compartments for mobile-phone, electronic scales, camera, wallet, car keys, chalk block, billiards glasses.
    mac.
    For what use is electronic scale in pool?

Electronicscales are for measuring ball wt -- the 3 balls shood be within 0.5gm according to the English billiards rulebook. In snooker within 1gm I think.
    I suppoze that the qball in pool might sometimes be old and worn and praps 2gm light, or worse.
    mac.

Electronicscales are for measuring ball wt -- the 3 balls shood be within 0.5gm according to the English billiards rulebook. In snooker within 1gm I think.
    I suppoze that the qball in pool might sometimes be old and worn and praps 2gm light, or worse.
    mac.
    You actually weigh the balls before a match?

Are you tournament director?

Seeing az qball wt iz kritikal in billiards if i woz a reff i would wt the balls before every game. Az a player i uzually don't wt, but sometimes i do. Once i weighed a new set and they were 2gm out, ie not the legal 0.5gm. Personally i don't too much care about the wts, eg the yellow qball iz the heavyest ball 95% of the time, and the red after a while bekums the lightest ball due to wear. I kood play with 2gm diff tween yellow and red az long az i knew exactly.
    mac.

What I hate is coin operated machines with very heavy cueball.

Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir Ulyanov View Post
    For what use is electronic scale in pool?
    Vlad -- I am glad u asked. Pool involves momentums and forces and gravity-mass and gravity-wt and inertial-mass and inertial-forces. Good pool players seek to understand Einstein. A good place to start iz where Einstein says that a poolplayer karnt tell whether the poolhall iz sitting quietly in a downtown basement, with the poolplayer feeling hiz wt on hiz legs. Or whether the poolhall iz in deepouterspace where there iz no gravity and the poolhall iz being accelerated by Daleks. Meening that it iz impossible for the player to know whether the wt on hiz legs iz due to gravity or due to inertia. He iznt allowed to peek. But Einstein iz wrong. The player needs only 3 sets of electronic scales. He places one on the other on the other, and reads the wts. If the Daleks are playing with the poolhall then the readings will be in exakt multiples. If it iz gravity (it iz allways gravity) then the readings will not be exakt multiples. The exakt answer will help judge skrew. When Einstein played pool he brort along hiz beam-balance scales, he hadn't heard of electronic scales --HHAAHAHAHAHAHHHHAAAAAAAHA.
    mac.

Handy hint.
    Say eech scale haz a mass of 1.000,000,000,000 pound at table level.
    If gravity, the top scale will hav less gravity-wt koz it iz higher, eg top scale says 0.999999999998lb, next says 1.999999999997, then bottom scale says 2.999999999997.
    If inertia, the same scales will show the same inertial-wt, eg top scale says 1.000000000000lb, next says 2.000000000000, then 3.000000000000.
    Last edited by cushioncrawler; 05-07-2014 at 05:45 AM.

Vlad -- I am glad u asked. Pool involves momentums and forces and gravity-mass and gravity-wt and inertial-mass and inertial-forces. Good pool players seek to understand Einstein. A good place to start iz where Einstein says that a poolplayer karnt tell whether the poolhall iz sitting quietly in a downtown basement, with the poolplayer feeling hiz wt on hiz legs. Or whether the poolhall iz in deepouterspace where there iz no gravity and the poolhall iz being accelerated by Daleks. Meening that it iz impossible for the player to know whether the wt on hiz legs iz due to gravity or due to inertia. He iznt allowed to peek. But Einstein iz wrong. The player needs only 3 sets of electronic scales. He places one on the other on the other, and reads the wts. If the Daleks are playing with the poolhall then the readings will be in exakt multiples. If it iz gravity (it iz allways gravity) then the readings will not be exakt multiples. The exakt answer will help judge skrew. When Einstein played pool he brort along hiz beam-balance scales, he hadn't heard of electronic scales --HHAAHAHAHAHAHHHHAAAAAAAHA.
    mac.

Handy hint.
    Say eech scale haz a mass of 1.000,000,000,000 pound at table level.
    If gravity, the top scale will hav less gravity-wt koz it iz higher, eg top scale says 0.999999999998lb, next says 1.999999999997, then bottom scale says 2.999999999997.
    If inertia, the same scales will show the same inertial-wt, eg top scale says 1.000000000000lb, next says 2.000000000000, then 3.000000000000.
    I think Newtonian physics is more accurate to billiards than Einsteinian physics but since you are familiar with famous British Doctor Who I will not argue further.

Now as to Daleks I do not wish to meet them anywhere. Pool is not worth being exterminated. You are funny man tovarisch.