Thread: Forum's been pretty clear of robots.

BD Forum Administrator ccboard_admin's Avatar

Cool Forum's been pretty clear of robots.

Seems like there haven't been any robots treading the forum in the past few days. While a few still try to register, they never get approved and aren't able to post spam.

Let me know how you feel about the changes to the forum, new categories or just in general how things are going!

I appreciate all of your help reporting spam posts and your many suggestions which I feel have greatly improved the forums.

I also truly appreciate everyone adding content to the new categories! This will really help drive traffic to the site.

Thanks.

Sam La Banco Jr. - Top Level Forum Administrator

Magnitech Solutions offers more than just technical solutions.
    We are a business partner designed to handle all of your IT needs so you can focus on your business.

Magnitech Solutions, Inc.

NI43D, LLC - An "eye" for 3D!

Why has the NPF been closed?
    May God bless all of you.

BD Forum Administrator ccboard_admin's Avatar
    So I can tell who really contributes to this forum and who doesn't. I am also preforming some thread moderations.
    The NPR Forum has been "temporarily" closed, and will be opened again shortly, don't worry, I know you guys have a ton of off-topic crap to post.

Since it's closure, the majority of people that use the NPR Forum haven't posted anything relevant to billiards in any other thread, which makes me think those people are only a detriment to this website. Their accounts have been marked accordingly.

This will make it easier to determine who should be banned in the future.
    Sam La Banco Jr. - Top Level Forum Administrator

Magnitech Solutions offers more than just technical solutions.
    We are a business partner designed to handle all of your IT needs so you can focus on your business.

Magnitech Solutions, Inc.

NI43D, LLC - An "eye" for 3D!

Quote Originally Posted by ccboard_admin View Post
    So I can tell who really contributes to this forum and who doesn't. I am also preforming some thread moderations.
    The NPR Forum has been "temporarily" closed, and will be opened again shortly, don't worry, I know you guys have a ton of off-topic crap to post.

Since it's closure, the majority of people that use the NPR Forum haven't posted anything relevant to billiards in any other thread, which makes me think those people are only a detriment to this website. Their accounts have been marked accordingly.

This will make it easier to determine who should be banned in the future.
    I have started threads on Joe Manchin and Obamacare recently.
    Diablo and I realize this Ulanov is a troll from AZ called LWW. We both have him on ignore.
    May God bless all of you.

Primary residence is suburban Detroit but have a flat in London and Moscow.
    Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    I have started threads on Joe Manchin and Obamacare recently.
    Diablo and I realize this Ulanov is a troll from AZ called LWW. We both have him on ignore.
    Do you even play pool?