Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Obamacare

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    9,885

    Obamacare

    Many small businesses are limiting hours so that all employees are only part time. Even larger businesses are doing this. The very people Obamacare was suppossed to help are now hurting the most. It is turning into a travesty.
    May God bless all of you.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Sev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    State of Franklin.
    Posts
    9,608
    Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    Many small businesses are limiting hours so that all employees are only part time. Even larger businesses are doing this. The very people Obamacare was suppossed to help are now hurting the most. It is turning into a travesty.
    What do you expect to happens when the government interferes in the free market. A 2000 page law with over 17,000 regulations and growing is not something you should expect to actually work to every bodies best interests. Much like the tax code. Nobody fully understands it.
    Wait till you see the premium increases starting in November of this year and then the following increases that will occur in 2015 and 2016.
    Then watch what happens when the business mandate kicks in.
    We are probably going to be stuck with this thing for ever.
    Keep an eye on how the medical landscape changes where private clinics, non profits and hospitals are concerned. Consolidation and closures are coming. The diversity of availability of medical care is going to shrink.

    You will the exact same thing that is occurring at the VA's in TX, CO, PA, TN and GA occur across the nation to the general population.



    There isn't anything wrong with America that liberal ideology, properly applied by government experts, can't make worse.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Primary residence is suburban Detroit but have a flat in London and Moscow.
    Posts
    468
    Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    Many small businesses are limiting hours so that all employees are only part time. Even larger businesses are doing this. The very people Obamacare was suppossed to help are now hurting the most. It is turning into a travesty.
    What did you expect? You voted for a Stalinist and you got a Stalinist. Obamacare was not designed to help anyone but the state. That the land of the free is surerendering so easily is very disappointing to me. Your country has went from the worlds only superpower to a laughing stock in less than one generation.

  4. #4
    Senior Member DiabloViejo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    12,917
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir Ulyanov View Post
    What did you expect? You voted for a Stalinist and you got a Stalinist. Obamacare was not designed to help anyone but the state. That the land of the free is surerendering so easily is very disappointing to me. Your country has went from the worlds only superpower to a laughing stock in less than one generation.
    If Obama were really a Stalinist dictator, you would have already been shot in the head. The fact that you and the rest of the looney-tunes from the asylum are still alive is proof he's not.

    The stock market is at all time highs, corporate profits are at record levels, and the rich just keep getting richer..yeah he must be the world's most inept Stalinist, socialist, communist, Nazi, dictator.

    BTW drop the see through disguise LWW, it's shameful to see a grown man adopting tactics more fitting of a pre-pubescent boy.



  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Primary residence is suburban Detroit but have a flat in London and Moscow.
    Posts
    468
    Quote Originally Posted by DiabloViejo View Post
    If Obama were really a Stalinist dictator, you would have already been shot in the head. The fact that you and the rest of the looney-tunes from the asylum are still alive is proof he's not.

    The stock market is at all time highs, corporate profits are at record levels, and the rich just keep getting richer..yeah he must be the world's most inept Stalinist, socialist, communist, Nazi, dictator.

    BTW drop the see through disguise LWW, it's shameful to see a grown man adopting tactics more fitting of a pre-pubescent boy.

    Your cartoon answer is quite easily explained away. In USA citizens have right to own guns to defend with. In USSR they did not.

    Do you believe Stalin could have perpetrated his crimes if his victims were armed? US citizens are surrendering freedom at an alarming rate with the Stalinists gaining more power. My namesake called US liberals what tey are, useful fools. More than one of tour presidents key people are admirers publicly of Che Guevara and chairman Mao. Do you seriously doubt that in private they are Stalinists? Your rebuttal with cartoons is typical of how naive so many in your country are today.

  6. #6
    Senior Member DiabloViejo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    12,917
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir Ulyanov View Post
    Your cartoon answer is quite easily explained away. In USA citizens have right to own guns to defend with. In USSR they did not.

    Do you believe Stalin could have perpetrated his crimes if his victims were armed? US citizens are surrendering freedom at an alarming rate with the Stalinists gaining more power. My namesake called US liberals what tey are, useful fools. More than one of tour presidents key people are admirers publicly of Che Guevara and chairman Mao. Do you seriously doubt that in private they are Stalinists? Your rebuttal with cartoons is typical of how naive so many in your country are today.
    Shut your piehole, Dub.

    You accuse the TWICE freely elected President of the US of being a Stalinist.

    Pray tell where are Obama's atrocities, the purges, expulsions, forced displacements, imprisonment in labor camps, manufactured famines, torture and good old-fashioned acts of mass murder and massacres? What media companies has he shut down what restrictions has he placed on even the most vile and absurd right wing media? Where are the tens of millions of dead Americans?

    You have a right to be a divisive, unpatriotic, pevaricating, obsessed, right wing d-bag, so go ahead and keep on lying and spreading your disease, and your filthy droppings, after all, that's what vermin exist to do. I, on the other hand have the right to expose you for the sick degenerate anti-American filth that you are.

    I really don't care to discuss anything with a cowardly wuss troll hurling his own poop from behind shadows and false identities, you are not a man and I don't care to engage in banter with a puerile fool whose sole claim to "fame" revolves around hanging out in forums acting like an ass seeking approval from other like minded
    asses.
    And please by all means feel free to put anything I said into your tag line on AZB, I'm sure it would give you wood and make you think you're so witty!
    Last edited by DiabloViejo; 05-08-2014 at 08:16 PM.


  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    9,885
    I have him on ignore. LWW adds nothing to this forum.
    May God bless all of you.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Primary residence is suburban Detroit but have a flat in London and Moscow.
    Posts
    468
    Quote Originally Posted by DiabloViejo View Post
    Shut your piehole, Dub.

    You accuse the TWICE freely elected President of the US of being a Stalinist.

    Pray tell where are Obama's atrocities, the purges, expulsions, forced displacements, imprisonment in labor camps, manufactured famines, torture and good old-fashioned acts of mass murder and massacres? What media companies has he shut down what restrictions has he placed on even the most vile and absurd right wing media? Where are the tens of millions of dead Americans?

    You have a right to be a divisive, unpatriotic, pevaricating, obsessed, right wing d-bag, so go ahead and keep on lying and spreading your disease, and your filthy droppings, after all, that's what vermin exist to do. I, on the other hand have the right to expose you for the sick degenerate anti-American filth that you are.

    I really don't care to discuss anything with a cowardly wuss troll hurling his own poop from behind shadows and false identities, you are not a man and I don't care to engage in banter with a puerile fool whose sole claim to "fame" revolves around hanging out in forums acting like an ass seeking approval from other like minded
    asses.
    And please by all means feel free to put anything I said into your tag line on AZB, I'm sure it would give you wood and make you think you're so witty!
    Do you not watch the news? Are you not in knowledge that USA holds more citizens in prison camps than any nation on Earth? Have you not noticed the weapons smuggling to narco terrorists? Are you unaware of using drone strikes to kill USA citizens? Do you think the domestic spying policy is funny? Have you no knowledge of the use of your IRS as a political weapon? Can you not see how his corrupt arms deal with terrorists led to the death of USA citizens in Libya? Have you not seen your government seizing vast parcels of land? Is it not obvious to you the use of thugs being used to beat down and terrorize opposition. These are all traits of a totalitarian state in the making. History shows that the path your nation is on leads to doom.

    Stalin did not have the ability for his reign of terror at first either. It required a slow consolidation of power. In 1916 the communist state did not exist. By 1930 Ioseb Besarionis Dze Jugashvili Stalin was running the country by brutality. In 1916 Hitler was a corporal. In 1936 a dictator.

    Both Hitler and Stalin were elected. These things do not happen overnight.

    Let us put cards on table tovarisch. Are you a communist?

    Your cartoons of eating popcorn suggest your interests are calling names and causing problems instead of civil discussion.
    Last edited by Vladimir Ulyanov; 05-09-2014 at 03:32 AM.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Primary residence is suburban Detroit but have a flat in London and Moscow.
    Posts
    468
    Quote Originally Posted by DiabloViejo View Post
    Shut your piehole, Dub.

    You accuse the TWICE freely elected President of the US of being a Stalinist.

    Pray tell where are Obama's atrocities, the purges, expulsions, forced displacements, imprisonment in labor camps, manufactured famines, torture and good old-fashioned acts of mass murder and massacres? What media companies has he shut down what restrictions has he placed on even the most vile and absurd right wing media? Where are the tens of millions of dead Americans?

    You have a right to be a divisive, unpatriotic, pevaricating, obsessed, right wing d-bag, so go ahead and keep on lying and spreading your disease, and your filthy droppings, after all, that's what vermin exist to do. I, on the other hand have the right to expose you for the sick degenerate anti-American filth that you are.

    I really don't care to discuss anything with a cowardly wuss troll hurling his own poop from behind shadows and false identities, you are not a man and I don't care to engage in banter with a puerile fool whose sole claim to "fame" revolves around hanging out in forums acting like an ass seeking approval from other like minded
    asses.
    And please by all means feel free to put anything I said into your tag line on AZB, I'm sure it would give you wood and make you think you're so witty!
    Mr hondo is this why you call your friend civil?

  10. #10
    Senior Member DiabloViejo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    12,917
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir Ulyanov View Post
    Do you not watch the news? Are you not in knowledge that USA holds more citizens in prison camps than any nation on Earth? Have you not noticed the weapons smuggling to narco terrorists? Are you unaware of using drone strikes to kill USA citizens? Do you think the domestic spying policy is funny? Have you no knowledge of the use of your IRS as a political weapon? Can you not see how his corrupt arms deal with terrorists led to the death of USA citizens in Libya? Have you not seen your government seizing vast parcels of land? Is it not obvious to you the use of thugs being used to beat down and terrorize opposition. These are all traits of a totalitarian state in the making. History shows that the path your nation is on leads to doom.

    Stalin did not have the ability for his reign of terror at first either. It required a slow consolidation of power. In 1916 the communist state did not exist. By 1930 Ioseb Besarionis Dze Jugashvili Stalin was running the country by brutality. In 1916 Hitler was a corporal. In 1936 a dictator.

    Both Hitler and Stalin were elected. These things do not happen overnight.

    Let us put cards on table tovarisch. Are you a communist?

    Your cartoons of eating popcorn suggest your interests are calling names and causing problems instead of civil discussion.
    LOL, lies, lies, and more lies.

    The US does have the world's largest per capita prison population. It's the result of failed conservative policies including the war on drugs, mandatory sentencing, and "3 strikes you're out" laws, and private prison companies pushing for more inmates in order to increase profits. These inmates are not political prisoners nor are they held in anything resembling a "prison camp" or concentration camp (with the exception of the inhumane prison camp operated by conservative hero Joe Arpaio in Maricopa County, Arizona.

    Gun smuggling to narco-terrorists? No I haven't noticed but I'll keep my eyes open as I move around the neighborhood. If you have any reliable sources or proof of your accusation I'm sure we'd all love to see it. Note: Alex Jones is not a reliable truthful source nor are any of the far right conspiracy blogs.

    OMG, drone strikes on Americans! Lions and tigers, and bears..oh my! Yeah just the other day a drone killed some inncoent old lady crossing the street. Bullsh*t there are no drone attacks on Americans. Now if you are referring to drone attacks that have killed American Al Qaeda members in the Middle East, well that's just fine by me..if you pick up arms against the US and vow to kill your fellow Americans, then you deserve a Hellfire missile right up your azz.

    Domestic spying? Oh yeah it all started with Obama, right? WRONG! Echelon, Predator, the Patriot Act, and other programs were all in place well before Obama came into office.

    The rest of your post is just a bunch of bullsh*t and ignorance. And your use of Reduction Ad Stalinum and Reductio Ad Hitlerum are just precious (as you like to say).

    Am I a Communist? No, I'm proud to be a Liberal / Progressive and glad to have abandoned the Republican party after decades of supporting them and watching as they slid further and further in insanity.

    Are you insane? I only ask because that would explain your incessant blathering. Now grab a hanky and wipe your lips, there's still a little bit of right wing BS clinging to them.

    BTW, got your civil discussion right HERE pal! Have some popcorn!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •