Thread: Because the members of AZB NPR are such scum.

Because the members of AZB NPR are such scum.

There isn't anything wrong with America that liberal ideology, properly applied by government experts, can't make worse.

Couldn't help but notice that other than Chicago, all of those offering to help are libs. Color me not surprised. LOL!
    May God bless all of you.

So I'm a lib now?

Its actually about 70 Right of C/30 Left of C split according to the list of participants OurAuctionguy sent out.

There isn't anything wrong with America that liberal ideology, properly applied by government experts, can't make worse.

Oh, did you contribute? Sorry. Must have missed that.
    May God bless all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    Funny guy.

Just and update on how things worked out.

Thanks for the kind words, and for all the help with the boots. I just wanted to stop by and give you bighearts a quick update.

Dad is pretty excited to try the Carolina boots that Sev recommended. With the covered toe section and metatarsal plate, I'm confident they'll take a good amount of abuse and still last for a long time.

Dad stopped by another Redwing store to try on a different model, but didn't like them. I'm taking him to Cabela's this weekend to try some of the other brands that were recommended here.

The way it's looking, we'll be able to get Dad a couple of really nice boots, and have a decent chunk of change left over. If it's alright with you guys, I'd like to put the remainder towards a pair of those same Carolina boots for my younger brother, Brent, so he can save his hunting boots for ... well ... hunting. He is the shop foreman for the intake/dismantling section at one of the local salvage yards, and I know that Dad would feel great if he could share your kindness with Brent.

Although times are a little tough right now, it's really given us all a chance to rediscover the strength of our family. Over the past few weeks, we've had the opportunity to spend some time together, playing board games, throwing the football around, and even firing up the grill a couple of times. It had been a while since all 5 of us really got to hang out like that. Good stuff.

Thanks again, guys. This really means a lot to us.

-Blake

Primary residence is suburban Detroit but have a flat in London and Moscow.
    Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    How much did you donate? You say you have three identities there.