Thread: Obama is a coke head burn out.

Primary residence is suburban Detroit but have a flat in London and Moscow.

Obama is a coke head burn out.

Another trait of Stalinists is that they will denounce a leader the party tells them to denounce and later praise the same leader when the party tells them to praise him.

Quote Originally Posted by Gayle in MD View Post
    Tap Tap Tap! I couldn't agree more. I'd wager lots of those white folks who voted for Obama early on, would make a change if given another opportunity. Last poll numbers I saw indicated Hillary had better numbers on beating McCain, than Obama.

This is just what we needed, right? Another President, just like the present one, who doesn't have any foreign policy experience, and a former coke head burn out to boot!

Gayle in Md.
    http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/sh...oke#post271547

I haven't been here in a while and I can't bring myself to believe that Gayle would disparage her hero that that. Gayle, have you reassessed your position or simply let your racist heart finally show through?
    Larry in VA...James Kopp, A real Hero and martyr.

Quote Originally Posted by llotter View Post
    I haven't been here in a while and I can't bring myself to believe that Gayle would disparage her hero that that. Gayle, have you reassessed your position or simply let your racist heart finally show through?

Lotter, the russkie is actually LWW. He has the time to search out old posts searching for nonsense. I remember when Gayle was pro Hilary and against Obama. That is a very old post.
    May God bless all of you.

Thanks, Sometimes liberals do wake up and see the truth but I didn't think Gayle would ever renounce her past.
    Larry in VA...James Kopp, A real Hero and martyr.

Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    Lotter, the russkie is actually LWW. He has the time to search out old posts searching for nonsense. I remember when Gayle was pro Hilary and against Obama. That is a very old post.
    Why do you accuse everyone of this when you do it yourself. Were you not banned from another forum for posting under three names?

Quote Originally Posted by llotter View Post
    Thanks, Sometimes liberals do wake up and see the truth but I didn't think Gayle would ever renounce her past.
    She is like all Stalinists. She will repeat what the party tells her to.

Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    It is early. How do you know what the pistol says when you swear you don't read what I post?

You cannot even control your base instincts.