Thread: visit to ny

visit to ny

hey I heard a lot of ccbers are in ny. already got one offer of a place to stay if i can get there. it is only 4 hours from me. would love to meet people and see how good everybody is.

blu

Re: visit to ny

fran? hehe
    drive up with eg8r you guys can stay at 9ball girl place

nAz 2012 GOP presidential candidate

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> fran? hehe
    drive up with eg8r you guys can stay at 9ball girl place <hr /></blockquote>

i would love to stay with wendy. does eg8r want to hitch a ride??? where do you live??? where does egg8r live?

blu

I don't think it is going to be possible for me to go this time. I am in the frozen tundra of Fort Worth, TX (hey it is cold to me).

eg8r

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> I don't think it is going to be possible for me to go this time. I am in the frozen tundra of Fort Worth, TX (hey it is cold to me).

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

aw shucks. no date set yet...

blu

BW,

How come you wolves didn't come out and play with Gayle in MD and the rest of us when I was up there a few weeks ago?

SpiderMan
    "If it's yellow and smells bad, it must be nine-ball. Or a diaper (or a Frenchman)."

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr> BW,

How come you wolves didn't come out and play with Gayle in MD and the rest of us when I was up there a few weeks ago?

SpiderMan <hr /></blockquote>

I really wanted to meet you guys and definately could learn something, but by the time I saw your post about going to md, you were headed back.

ww is a lot better than me, but i am still a beginner so most real good players dont want to play me. i am trying to learn a better break, but isnt it irritating when someone leaves that lump of balls in the middle of the table? one reason i like playing up, at least when they break, they bust up the balls.

sorry i missed you on your visit.

blu