Thread: oj innocent of murders.

oj innocent of murders.

Re: Dobbs Leaving CNN Chopstick ......I'll suppose you believe that OJ and MJ were innocent too.......
    OJ woz/iz innocent. Even i know that. madMac.

Re: Casey Anthony, Guilty Or Not?
    OJ iz innocent. Simpson did it. mac.

Re: Did George Zimmerman's Father Talk To Police?
    OJ woz and iz innocent. We all know that. Simpson did it. mac.

Re: More on tricky Ricky.
    Az i allways sez, Simpson woz/iz innocent, Simpson did it. Chemical Perry iz a prick. mac.

Re: A.G. Holder CLEARED!
    [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ who caught it from OJ Simpson ]]]]]]]]]]]]]] OJ woz/iz innocent -- Simpson did it. mac.

Re: Kenneth Lay's Conviction Erased From Record
    Simpson didnt do it -- Simpson did it (this should be eezy to work out). I feel sorry for OJ, what a pozzy to be in -- OJ knows who did it (and i thort that everyone knew). Its a very similar case to that cute little girl that was (accidentally) killed some years back -- and they trialled the parents -- very similar (and here again, i thort that everyone knew who did it). madMac.

Re: Americas' dislike of investigations.
    Quote Gayle in MD:...... Incredibly, Bush actually touts the fact that he was not charged as evidence of his exoneration, which is like O.J. saying the fact that he is free proves he did not murder his wife.....
    Gayle -- It would/could be "like", if OJ woz prezident. But, there iz another difference, Simpson didnt murder anybody, Simpson did it. madMac.

Re: Regime invokes the gangsta defense.
    OJ woz of course not guilty. Simpson did it. But i didnt know about the blood bizness -- i will havta google. mac.

Re: Jerry Falwell
    Let us this day remember the 14 or so commandments that he devoted hiz whole life to (i have taken theze from wikipedia) but i must apologize for the fact that theze are not really the originals, nor are they whole, and of course the originals didnt have any vowels or paragraphs or chapters or even the word "god", or even the word "covet", but i havnt got time to fix this, Jerry had 74 years to fix it and he didnt, so why shood i worry. madMac.

2.... I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery;
    3.... you shall have no other gods before me.
    4.... You shall not make for yourself an image, whether in the form of anything that is in heaven above, or that is on the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
    5.... You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, punishing children for the iniquity of parents, to the third and the fourth generation of those who reject me,
    6.... but showing steadfast love to the thousandth generation of those who love me and keep my commandments.
    7.... You shall not make wrongful use of the name of the Lord your God, for the Lord will not acquit anyone who misuses his name.
    8.... Remember the sabbath day, and keep it holy.
    9.... Six days you shall labor and do all your work.
    10.... But the seventh day is a sabbath to the Lord your God; you shall not do any work—you, your son or your daughter, your male or female slave, your livestock, or the alien resident in your towns.
    11.... For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, but rested the seventh day; therefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day and consecrated it.
    12.... Honor your father and your mother, so that your days may be long in the land that the Lord your God is giving you.
    13.... You shall not murder. You shall not commit adultery. You shall not steal. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
    14.... You shall not covet your neighbor’s house; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, or male or female slave, or ox, or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor.
    15.... Simpson didnt kill his wife, Simpson did it.
    Last edited by cushioncrawler; 06-12-2014 at 05:48 PM.

20 Years Later, Is O.J. Innocent?
    By Adam K. Raymond

Twenty years after O.J. Simpson's car surpassed John Elway as the nation's most famous white Bronco, a private investigator is arguing that O.J. is innocent but his son Jason is not. Then 24 years old, Jason Simpson was never really considered a suspect in the murders of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman, but William C. Dear lists a handful of reasons why that was a mistake in his book O.J. Is Innocent and I Can Prove It.

Among them are Jason's abuse of alcohol, cocaine, and ecstasy, his lengthy rap sheet and his three known suicide attempts. But Dear's main focus is on Jason's history of mental illness. Diagnosed with intermittent explosive disorder, Jason, Dear says, was often violent and especially volatile when off his medication. Business Insider has a lengthy roundup of his claims, which are getting renewed attention on today's anniversary of the murders.........

Mac,
    OJ Simpson murder both his wife, and Ron Goldman.

DNA evidence proved it.

He is guilty, no one but him.

Additionally, what's with your continuing religious fanaticism?

OJ's murderous behavior has nothing to do with anything about organized religion!!!!

Respectfully, could you please explain to me why you have to drag religious dogma into every subject? Jerry Falwell was an obese and hateful idiot, who blamed Gay People in New York, for the 9/11 attack!!! Why would you quote such a vicious person.

The more effort to which people endeavor to present themselves, as devout and Godly, the more hateful they sound to me. Organized religion has been the bane of mankind for thousands of years.

OJ is guilty. Two witnesses saw him after the murders. One saw him driving right after the murders from Nicoles's house, to his house. he cut the woman off. She gave her story to a magazine. The prosecutors flubbed this entire case, because they thought the DNA evidence, and the history of his vicious beatings and threats to Nicole, were enough, so they didn't introduce much of the most condemning evidence.

Another person saw him at the airport, reaching into his Athletic bag to transfer evidence into the trash. That man was interviewed, as well, but prosecutors failed to call him in to testify. They thought they had a slam dunk case.

He had her blood, and Ron Goldman's blood in his car, and on his socks!

Have you ever watched the interrogation of OJ?

If not, be sure to watch it. He did it!!! No one else.
    Last edited by Gayle in MD; 06-13-2014 at 08:23 AM.