Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Putin snarls, but Obama gets the last laugh

Excellent..excellent!

I live in your brain 24/7/365 rent free.

Oh, and your butthurt dance in 3D HD Video is awesome! I do so love it when you let the butthurt flow thru you freely.

You should be on "Dancing With The Stars", old chap!

If there is a dangerous forum ... that's the one. -- LWW (referring to BD NPR)

First off ... nothing will stop ass killings entirely. -- LWW (AKA Vladimir Ulyanov, AKA WV Slim, AKA MrsLWW, .....)

Quote Originally Posted by DiabloViejo View Post
    Excellent..excellent!

I live in your brain 24/7/365 rent free.

Oh, and your butthurt dance in 3D HD Video is awesome! I do so love it when you let the butthurt flow thru you freely.

You should be on "Dancing With The Stars", old chap!

LMAO! Love it! BTW, do you remember Curveball, the guy who admitted that he would lie again, and again, if it would lead to removing Saddam? You know, the guy who the Bush Treasonists used as proof that Saddam had WMD? Well, I would just like to compliment your excellent exposure of the NPR's resident Curveball.

When a person is so deceitful, and so ignorant, that they put their own disgusting hate filled pictures on their own Photobucket account, and fail to set it up so that they have control over who can see it, and then they accuse someone who just simply clicked on the link, which they themself provided, of hacking into it, that tells the whole story about the Curveballs of the world, doesn't it?

COUNTERFEIT
    1., Not genuine, imitating something superior.

IMITATING!!!

LMAO! What a JOKE!

Primary residence is suburban Detroit but have a flat in London and Moscow.
    Your childish trolling is the sign of a ward of the state with nothing to do other than act as an agitprop for their party masters.

Now, cease with your lies. I can turn you off whenever I wish yet you cannot accept that anyone disagrees with your Stalinist view of the world.

You are obviously a man of limited intellect and emotionallly scarred from living in the greatest nation in history but ending up a failure. Let your gate consume you. I prefer to spread the story of the greatness of my new homeland, a story that your emotional instability will never let you understand.

Now you can continue with your delusions of all the people you believe me to be. I am not angry at you nor do I hold any hate for you. I pity you for what you have become.