Thread: TEA PARTY LEADER CHARGED IN THAD COCHRAN SCANDAL COMMIT SUICIDE

TEA PARTY LEADER CHARGED IN THAD COCHRAN SCANDAL COMMIT SUICIDE

Tea Party Leader Charged In Thad Cochran Photo Scandal Commits Suicide

The Huffington Post | By Igor Bobic
    Posted: 06/27/2014 11:38 am EDT Updated: 06/27/2014 4:59

A supporter for Mississippi state Sen. Chris McDaniel (R), who was arrested for his alleged connection to the photographing of Sen. Thad Cochran's (R-Miss) wife, committed suicide Friday, according to The Clarion-Ledger.
    Mark Mayfield, a leader of the Mississippi Tea Party and officer with the Central Mississippi Tea Party, was one of three men arrested on conspiracy charges after 28-year-old blogger Clayton Kelly allegedly photographed Cochran's bedridden wife, Rose, at a nursing home where she suffers from progressive dementia. The photos were allegedly used for an anti-Cochran political video that was later taken down.
    One of Mayfield's attorneys confirmed to TPM that he died in an "apparent" suicide.
    Mayfield had no official role in McDaniel's failed campaign to oust Cochran in the state's primary, and McDaniel aides denied any involvement in the incident. But Cochran's campaign continued to hammer McDaniel over the affair, featuring it in campaign ads up until hisloss in the primary runoff Tuesday.
    Authorities also brought charges against Richard Sager, an elementary school teacher and John Beachman Mary, a political activist and former member of the Hattiesburg Tea Party.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5537190.html

Isn't Mr. McDaniel the one complaining that the "liberal Democrats" had sabotaged the election in some manner?

I think Mr. McDaniel is living in an alternate reality.

Karma's a bitch!

I think this is apropos.

http://youtu.be/rY0WxgSXdEE
    If there is a dangerous forum ... that's the one. -- LWW (referring to BD NPR)

First off ... nothing will stop ass killings entirely. -- LWW (AKA Vladimir Ulyanov, AKA WV Slim, AKA MrsLWW, .....)

Quote Originally Posted by DiabloViejo View Post
    Karma's a bitch!

I think this is apropos.

http://youtu.be/rY0WxgSXdEE

Love, love, love it! Perfect!

Primary residence is suburban Detroit but have a flat in London and Moscow.
    Justice should be followed USA has a great justice system when followed. Will the Stalinists say the same about the many crimes committed by Lerner, Obama and Holder? I suspect they will not. I further suspect they will accuse me of bring Gyorgy Bush.

Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir Ulyanov View Post
    Justice should be followed USA has a great justice system when followed. Will the Stalinists say the same about the many crimes committed by Lerner, Obama and Holder? I suspect they will not. I further suspect they will accuse me of bring Gyorgy Bush.
    My dear Vlad, Larry insists that he is not you and I believe him. The confusion arose from the fact that you have a way of expressing your opinions that sounds uncanniily like him. Drop over on AZ and peruse some of his posts and you will see what I mean.
    Larry, if you are reading this, dont be upset. Just explaining to Vlad what happened.

Also, pretty sure you arent Gyorgy Bush and darn near positive you arent Tom Haney.
    May God bless all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    My dear Vlad, Larry insists that he is not you and I believe him. The confusion arose from the fact that you have a way of expressing your opinions that sounds uncanniily like him. Drop over on AZ and peruse some of his posts and you will see what I mean.
    Larry, if you are reading this, dont be upset. Just explaining to Vlad what happened.

Also, pretty sure you arent Gyorgy Bush and darn near positive you arent Tom Haney.
    I have asked many times where is this AZ?

Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir Ulyanov View Post
    I have asked many times where is this AZ?
    Ah, comrade, dat iz big Amiikan sekrit. Not fot Russkie spies eyes.
    Jus kiddin, Vlad ole buddie. Googley ees your friend. Eef you kan find diz form you kan find AZBilliards. YAH? NYET?
    May God bless all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    Ah, comrade, dat iz big Amiikan sekrit. Not fot Russkie spies eyes.
    Jus kiddin, Vlad ole buddie. Googley ees your friend. Eef you kan find diz form you kan find AZBilliards. YAH? NYET?
    Thank you. At least it gas name now.

If there is a dangerous forum ... that's the one. -- LWW (referring to BD NPR)

First off ... nothing will stop ass killings entirely. -- LWW (AKA Vladimir Ulyanov, AKA WV Slim, AKA MrsLWW, .....)