Thread: Fox News’ Ablow ‘Suspicious’ World Cup Is Diversion From Obama’s Problems

Talking Fox News’ Ablow ‘Suspicious’ World Cup Is Diversion From Obama’s Problems

The World Cup is a diversion because...BENGHAZI!

Fox News’ Ablow ‘Suspicious’ World Cup Is Diversion From Obama’s Problems (Video)

Jennifer Tustin
    Firebrand Progressives
    June 27, 2014
    http://firebrandprogressives.org/fox...amas-problems/

Ignorance reigns supreme in the media today, supplied by…do I even have to say it was Fox News or did you already know? This mark of genius was provided by the great Dr. Keith Ablow, who refuses to be taken in by the smokescreen that is actual news. On Thursday’s “Outnumbered” Ablow explained that he has grown suspect of such recent featured news stories as the nation’s marijuana decriminalization efforts and…get this…World Cup Soccer, as being ploys in Obama’s effort to distract the American people.

During a discussion about the championship game’s record U.S. popularity, Ablow piped in, “I am suspect because, here’s the thing: why, at a time when there are so many national and international issues of such prominence – I’m a little suspicious of another bread-and-circus routine.” Bread and circus routine? I simply cannot get past the ridiculousness of this statement. Our Doctor of the Conspiracy Theory suggests that President Obama is behind the media hype.

I don’t even watch soccer, but I know when the World Cup is happening, who is in it, and who wins; regardless of whether I want to hear it. This is one of the most popular sporting events world-wide every flipping year. Who is this guy kidding? Does he really suggest President Obama is powerful enough to time serious issues with the World Cup? Yes. Yes, he does. Ablow said that he found the timing of the World Cup “interesting.” I would also like to point out to the good doctor that the legalization of marijuana actually is a real national issue, one that could potentially benefit this country’s economy, environment and overall health in years to come. People have been paying attention for a while, this isn’t new or sensational, it just matters.

According to Ablow, it’s because they’re sitting around, smoking pot and watching soccer because that is what Obama wants. It was all part of the President’s master plan, because, you know, he knew back in 2003, when this game was scheduled, that he would be our Commander-in-Chief and would need a diversion from his Oval Office mischief. Apparently, the free-thinking public aren’t the only ones who see the silliness here. Ablow’s four co-hosts clearly did not share his opinion and asked what was wrong with him. “Dr. Keith needs to take a chill pill.” Ha! Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Watch the Fox News clip below:

Fox's Keith Ablow Knows Why Obama Loves World Cup: 'This Is to Distract People'

http://youtu.be/xzzPERFrOSY

If there is a dangerous forum ... that's the one. -- LWW (referring to BD NPR)

First off ... nothing will stop ass killings entirely. -- LWW (AKA Vladimir Ulyanov, AKA WV Slim, AKA MrsLWW, .....)

Where did there CEO go yo work at loser? -- LWW (Demonstrating his masterful command of the English language while masquerading as his wife Vladimir.)

Of course, Obama used his TARDIS to create an international sporting event, the World Cup, that he could use to distract attention.....

First off ... nothing will stop ass killings entirely. -- LWW (AKA Vladimir Ulyanov, AKA WV Slim, AKA MrsLWW, .....)

Where did there CEO go yo work at loser? -- LWW (Demonstrating his masterful command of the English language while masquerading as his wife Vladimir.)

Stephen Colbert uncovers Obama's pot-fueled plot to make America watch the World Cup

Americans are watching the World Cup in record numbers — 25 million tuned in for U.S. vs. Portugal on Sunday — and not everyone is happy about that. Stephen Colbert didn't mention Ann Coulter on Thursday night's Colbert Report, but he did delve into a televised conversation on Fox Business between host Stuart Varney and frequent contributor Dr. Keith Ablow. Like Colbert (the character), they are concerned about America's new love for soccer's world championship.

Varney's theory is almost plausible: The news in the world, especially involving the U.S., is mostly terrible, so the World Cup is escapism. Ablow takes that and runs with it, spinning out a theory that encompasses President Obama, Obama's "anti-American" fervor, and legalizing marijuana. Colbert actually found that idea kind of comforting, because the "hidden truth of global marijuana mind control that Dr. Ablow has discovered" is preferable to the alternative: "That I enjoy soccer."
    --Peter Weber

Watch the Video here: http://theweek.com/speedreads/index/...-the-world-cup

Primary residence is suburban Detroit but have a flat in London and Moscow.
    Are you not aware that Colbert is a comedian and not a journalist?

Quote Originally Posted by DiabloViejo View Post
    The World Cup is a diversion because...BENGHAZI!

Fox News’ Ablow ‘Suspicious’ World Cup Is Diversion From Obama’s Problems (Video)

Jennifer Tustin
    Firebrand Progressives
    June 27, 2014
    http://firebrandprogressives.org/fox...amas-problems/

Ignorance reigns supreme in the media today, supplied by…do I even have to say it was Fox News or did you already know? This mark of genius was provided by the great Dr. Keith Ablow, who refuses to be taken in by the smokescreen that is actual news. On Thursday’s “Outnumbered” Ablow explained that he has grown suspect of such recent featured news stories as the nation’s marijuana decriminalization efforts and…get this…World Cup Soccer, as being ploys in Obama’s effort to distract the American people.

During a discussion about the championship game’s record U.S. popularity, Ablow piped in, “I am suspect because, here’s the thing: why, at a time when there are so many national and international issues of such prominence – I’m a little suspicious of another bread-and-circus routine.” Bread and circus routine? I simply cannot get past the ridiculousness of this statement. Our Doctor of the Conspiracy Theory suggests that President Obama is behind the media hype.

I don’t even watch soccer, but I know when the World Cup is happening, who is in it, and who wins; regardless of whether I want to hear it. This is one of the most popular sporting events world-wide every flipping year. Who is this guy kidding? Does he really suggest President Obama is powerful enough to time serious issues with the World Cup? Yes. Yes, he does. Ablow said that he found the timing of the World Cup “interesting.” I would also like to point out to the good doctor that the legalization of marijuana actually is a real national issue, one that could potentially benefit this country’s economy, environment and overall health in years to come. People have been paying attention for a while, this isn’t new or sensational, it just matters.

According to Ablow, it’s because they’re sitting around, smoking pot and watching soccer because that is what Obama wants. It was all part of the President’s master plan, because, you know, he knew back in 2003, when this game was scheduled, that he would be our Commander-in-Chief and would need a diversion from his Oval Office mischief. Apparently, the free-thinking public aren’t the only ones who see the silliness here. Ablow’s four co-hosts clearly did not share his opinion and asked what was wrong with him. “Dr. Keith needs to take a chill pill.” Ha! Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Watch the Fox News clip below:

Fox's Keith Ablow Knows Why Obama Loves World Cup: 'This Is to Distract People'

http://youtu.be/xzzPERFrOSY

Fux Noise is a total JOKE! Always has been, always will be.