Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Militia plans to guard border by starting revolution if cops show up.

Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    No, we dont.
    We need a team of Psychiatrists for the counterfeit posters on this forum, LOL.

Pretty consistant, Repiglicans always think they're so much smarter than others, that they can get away with stunning, obvious pretense!

An ounce of pretense is worth a pound of BS!

Maybe we could take up a little fund raiser, to pay for the Psychiatric Team to straighten out the many Sybils among us?

Last edited by Gayle in MD; 07-15-2014 at 06:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gayle in MD View Post

Pretty consistant, Repiglicans always think they're so much smarter than others, that they can get away with stunning, obvious pretense!

Maybe we could take up a little fund raiser, to pay for the Psychiatric Team to straighten out the many Sybils among us?

He's too far gone, no amount of psychiatric intervention or psychotherapy can heal his diseased and rotted mind.

If there is a dangerous forum ... that's the one. -- LWW (referring to BD NPR)

First off ... nothing will stop ass killings entirely. -- LWW (AKA Vladimir Ulyanov, AKA WV Slim, AKA MrsLWW, .....)

Gayle, at least the new moderator appears to have Johnny D./ Cuejoey under control. I pray thats the case. When there was no mod he and WVSlim/YouKnowWho pretty much ran me off the forum.
    May God bless all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    Gayle, at least the new moderator appears to have Johnny D./ Cuejoey under control. I pray thats the case. When there was no mod he and WVSlim/YouKnowWho pretty much ran me off the forum.
    Yes, I agree, so far the new moderator has done more for this forum, in a short time, than the former moderator, (Using the word, Moderator, loosely) ever did in all those years! We all knew that he was in bed with the RW attackers who came here only to attack, insult, and to destroy this forum.

Something tells me that none of the "Sybil" Trolls who were allowed to use fake names, multiple personalities, post lies and unfounded slander against others here, will be given "Vilson's" blank check approval, with the current Moderator.... I suspect that won't fly now.

I have some respect for the new moderator's attention to technical issues, annd the rules here, and some new hope for the forum under the new forum Moderator. So far, he's doing a great job. I expect he will also soon uncover the technique that You know Who uses to appear to be posting from varrying IP addresses, as well.

But, it isn't fair that there are some valuable posters, who are still missing, who added a lot of good information here, like Q., for example, whose posts excellent, well documented information, and always tried to avoid using personal insults. now under a lifetime bann? Totally unfair, in my opinion. Maybe the new Mod here, isn't also moderating at AZ?

I expect the new moderator will hone in on these counterfeit Trolls in short order, like a.... and when he does, I have no doubt that he will do the right thing, and get rid of "Sybil" ...our counterfeit Drama Queen..... for good!
    Last edited by Gayle in MD; 07-16-2014 at 06:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DiabloViejo View Post
    He's too far gone, no amount of psychiatric intervention or psychotherapy can heal his diseased and rotted mind.

So true, LOL, once a drama queen, always a drama queen, LOL...

Primary residence is suburban Detroit but have a flat in London and Moscow.

Why are you so hard on hondo and diablo viejo? Researching this forum they are both admitted to posting under different identities when banned from their uncivil behavior. They can be crude I think they are harmless individuals seeking importance behind the internets, embarrassed by their dependence. upon the USA taxpayer for their existence.

Yes, I agree, so far the new moderator has done more for this forum, in a short time, than the former moderator, (Using the word, Moderator, loosely) ever did in all those years! We all knew that he was in bed with the RW attackers who came here only to attack, insult, and to destroy this forum.

Something tells me that none of the "Sybil" Trolls who were allowed to use fake names, multiple personalities, post lies and unfounded slander against others here, will be given "Vilson's" blank check approval, with the current Moderator.... I suspect that won't fly now.

I have some respect for the new moderator's attention to technical issues, annd the rules here, and some new hope for the forum under the new forum Moderator. So far, he's doing a great job. I expect he will also soon uncover the technique that You know Who uses to appear to be posting from varrying IP addresses, as well.

But, it isn't fair that there are some valuable posters, who are still missing, who added a lot of good information here, like Q., for example, whose posts excellent, well documented information, and always tried to avoid using personal insults. now under a lifetime bann? Totally unfair, in my opinion. Maybe the new Mod here, isn't also moderating at AZ?

I expect the new moderator will hone in on these counterfeit Trolls in short order, like a.... and when he does, I have no doubt that he will do the right thing, and get rid of "Sybil" ...our counterfeit Drama Queen..... for good!

No, Mr Wilson is still the moderator on AZ. I try very hard not to say anything personal about anyone on any forum these days.I even tried my best to get along with Larry but that does not make him happy so when he brings up past grievances I simply dont respond. Im trying to live the Christian life, Gayle, but, Im still an ornery ole cuss. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir Ulyanov View Post
    Why are you so hard on hondo and diablo viejo? Researching this forum they are both admitted to posting under different identities when banned from their uncivil behavior. They can be crude I think they are harmless individuals seeking importance behind the internets, embarrassed by their dependence. upon the USA taxpayer for their existence.
    Vlad, Vlad, again you parrot my friend on AZ. You know nothiing about me or Diablo and are repeating false accusations my friend on AZ has made over the years. I worked all my life, fake Russkie, and finally retired. Here in Stalinist America if we paid into a retirement plan we are eventually allowed to retire. Is that okay with you ,pseudo-Russkie?
    Larry, you need to drop in and explain why this jerk is acting exactly the you USED TO ACT and saying the VERY THINGS YOU USED TO SAY. I know I said I wouldnt accuse you of being Vlad but its starting to get ridiculous.
    What am I to think, for crying out loud?
    If he starts attacking Gayle, calling her Gaylio, and prying into her private life, all pretentions will be over. Im more than a little POed!