Thread: Glenn Beck Receives Death Threats From Conservatives

Exclamation Glenn Beck Receives Death Threats From Conservatives

Glenn Beck Receives Death Threats From Conservatives

Mindy Fischer
    07/09/2014
    Liberals Unite
    http://samuel-warde.com/2014/07/glen...ldren-problem/

http://soundcloud.com/mindy-fischer/...breaks-rank-on

OK, this one you’re not going to believe.

Perhaps we need to check for flying pigs or snowballs in hell, because it seems that Glenn Beck has seen the light. Well, on this one subject anyway.

To spite all of his fellow Conservatives pushing for harsh treatment of the migrant children who have been flooding in at our border, Beck has decided that they should be treated with compassion and love. And no, I’m not kidding. On July 19th, Beck is planning on bringing a huge truck full of teddy bears, soccer balls, and hot meals to over 3,000 children in McAllen, Texas who’ve recently come across the border. And he has said that he doesn’t really care how this might affect his career.

On Tuesday, Beck became very emotional on his show when he said,

“I’ve never taken a position more deadly to my career than this — and I have never, ever taken a position that is more right than this.”
    “Everybody is telling me I’m seeing subscriptions down; I’m seeing Mercury One donations down. I’m getting violent emails from people who say, you know, I’ve ‘betrayed the Republic.’ Whatever.”

Look, I have never agreed with anything that has come out of Glenn Beck’s mouth, but on this one, I have to give him some props. Especially since he is doing this under extreme pressure from the far right. He is literally receiving death threats because of this. Death threats.

And all of the threats and hatred pouring out toward him is all because he wants to do something kind for some children. It’s just crazy. Seriously, what is wrong with the Cons in this country??

Beck ended his Tuesday show with a great comment.

“When America stops being good, we are no longer able to be great.”

Primary residence is suburban Detroit but have a flat in London and Moscow.
    Quote Originally Posted by DiabloViejo View Post
    Glenn Beck Receives Death Threats From Conservatives

Mindy Fischer
    07/09/2014
    Liberals Unite
    http://samuel-warde.com/2014/07/glen...ldren-problem/

http://soundcloud.com/mindy-fischer/...breaks-rank-on

OK, this one you’re not going to believe.

Perhaps we need to check for flying pigs or snowballs in hell, because it seems that Glenn Beck has seen the light. Well, on this one subject anyway.

To spite all of his fellow Conservatives pushing for harsh treatment of the migrant children who have been flooding in at our border, Beck has decided that they should be treated with compassion and love. And no, I’m not kidding. On July 19th, Beck is planning on bringing a huge truck full of teddy bears, soccer balls, and hot meals to over 3,000 children in McAllen, Texas who’ve recently come across the border. And he has said that he doesn’t really care how this might affect his career.

On Tuesday, Beck became very emotional on his show when he said,

“I’ve never taken a position more deadly to my career than this — and I have never, ever taken a position that is more right than this.”
    “Everybody is telling me I’m seeing subscriptions down; I’m seeing Mercury One donations down. I’m getting violent emails from people who say, you know, I’ve ‘betrayed the Republic.’ Whatever.”

Look, I have never agreed with anything that has come out of Glenn Beck’s mouth, but on this one, I have to give him some props. Especially since he is doing this under extreme pressure from the far right. He is literally receiving death threats because of this. Death threats.

And all of the threats and hatred pouring out toward him is all because he wants to do something kind for some children. It’s just crazy. Seriously, what is wrong with the Cons in this country??

Beck ended his Tuesday show with a great comment.

“When America stops being good, we are no longer able to be great.”

So he places principles above money and you hate him for it?

And they call themselves Compassionate Christian Conservatives, LOL!

Good for Glen Beck!

Even Beck knows how hypocritical the so called, "Family Values" so called, "Christian" Republicans actually are! Without conscience!

Primary residence is suburban Detroit but have a flat in London and Moscow.

Thanks for bumping up my threads, I appreciate it!

BTW, Duke still says:

http://youtu.be/DxjBfzXFKo4