Thread: "Vlad's Theme"

Cool "Vlad's Theme"

For "Vlad" and his all of his multiple personalities.. here's your theme song...

http://youtu.be/w700qJE2exY

You're not fooling anyone. You are a fraud and an impostor. and that's all that you will ever be, just an angry whiny man-baby with nothing better to do than to engage in adolescent troll games.

im·pos·tor

noun\im-ˈpäs-tər\: a person who deceives others by pretending to be someone else

Full Definition of IMPOSTOR

: one that assumes false identity or title for the purpose of deception

Variants of IMPOSTOR

im·pos·tor or im·pos·ter

Examples of IMPOSTOR

• He claimed he was an experienced pilot, but he turned out to be an impostor.

• <the man who claimed to be a prince turned out to be an impostor>

Origin of IMPOSTOR

Late Latin impostor, from Latin imponere First Known Use: 1564

Related to IMPOSTOR

Synonyms charlatan, fake, faker, fakir, fraud, hoaxer, humbug,mountebank, phony (also phoney), pretender, quack,quacksalver, ringer, sham Related Words copycat, imitator, impersonator, mimic; actor, bluffer,counterfeiter, deceiver, dissembler, duper, feigner,misleader, operator, trickster; poseur; cozener, defrauder,dodger, fraudster [chiefly British], scammer, scamster,sharper, sharpie (or sharpy), skinner, swindler

If there is a dangerous forum ... that's the one. -- LWW (referring to BD NPR)

First off ... nothing will stop ass killings entirely. -- LWW (AKA Vladimir Ulyanov, AKA WV Slim, AKA MrsLWW, .....)

Primary residence is suburban Detroit but have a flat in London and Moscow.
    Your infatuation with me is disturbing. Have you long been delusional?

Good boy!

First off ... nothing will stop ass killings entirely. -- LWW (AKA Vladimir Ulyanov, AKA WV Slim, AKA MrsLWW, .....)

Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir Ulyanov View Post
    Your infatuation with me is disturbing. Have you long been delusional?
    Vlad, accuse him of having homo-erotic fantasies about you. Thats what my buddy on AZ always said. Do you believe it is possible to channel another persons thoughts? Its uncanny, dude!
    May God bless all of you.

Primary residence is suburban Detroit but have a flat in London and Moscow.
    Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    Vlad, accuse him of having homo-erotic fantasies about you. Thats what my buddy on AZ always said. Do you believe it is possible to channel another persons thoughts? Its uncanny, dude!
    I hadn't thought of that but his fetish for men in latex makes me suspect you to correct. Perhaps he does live to go Oyah Dah Papakina,Yoscho Papakina!

Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir Ulyanov View Post
    I hadn't thought of that but his fetish for men in latex makes me suspect you to correct. Perhaps he does live to go Oyah Dah Papakina,Yoscho Papakina!
    No, actually, I think you had thought of that. LOL!
    May God bless all of you.

Perfect! Interesting, that song would work well for Putin, the entire G.W. Bush administration, Reagan, Nixon, Palin gthe clueless, Limpballs, Rand Paul, Karl Rove, Chris Christie, John Boehner, Scott Walker, Rick Scott, Darryl Issa, all of the Great Pretenders!