Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: READ; THEN TELL ME HOW IS NETANYAHO DIFFERENT FROM PUTIN?

Primary residence is suburban Detroit but have a flat in London and Moscow.
    Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    Your feud with Gayle goes back quite a few years, dah?
    Nah. I have only been member here less than one years.

Primary residence is suburban Detroit but have a flat in London and Moscow.
    Quote Originally Posted by cushioncrawler View Post
    Nuttinyahoo haznt killded az many muslims az Puttin. I think.
    mac.
    Far fewer but Stalinists will never denounce Stalinists.

I personally see this purely black and white. Gaza terrirory is launching rockets into Isreal, Gaza started it and continue it. If that event happened here,,,Mexico rockets southern Cali, or Russia rockets Alaska,,,what do you think the USA should and would do?

I'm getting pissed off how Isreal is getting these black eyes from simply retaliating. Hamas purposely uses human shields in order to get these cock-eyed views from the world, and from fairly well educated people too, when a surgical strike happens to kills some civilians.

Isreal has a perfect right to do what they are doing. I bet the US would have went in smoking any aggressor relentlessly tossing rockets into our homeland. Blaming Isreal is just ignorant to the facts in my opinion. If anything, I hope Isreal does a full, intense ground invasion and purge those damned rockets,,,damned the casualties. From what I understand, the Palestinians have warnings of incoming rockets upon a target and they still remain there and gets killed. They're as dumb as geese sticking it's head toward the sky in a hail storm and being beaten to death. Geese do that.

Isreal has nothing to apologize to me for except for not being far more aggressive. martin
    Last edited by Sid_Vicious; 07-25-2014 at 05:05 AM.
    "If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room!"

Quote Originally Posted by Sid_Vicious View Post
    I personally see this purely black and white. Gaza terrirory is launching rockets into Isreal, Gaza started it and continue it. If that event happened here,,,Mexico rockets southern Cali, or Russia rockets Alaska,,,what do you think the USA should and would do?

I'm getting pissed off how Isreal is getting these black eyes from simply retaliating. Hamas purposely uses human shields in order to get these cock-eyed views from the world, and from fairly well educated people too, when a surgical strike happens to kills some civilians.

Isreal has a perfect right to do what they are doing. I bet the US would have went in smoking any aggressor relentlessly tossing rockets into our homeland. Blaming Isreal is just ignorant to the facts in my opinion. If anything, I hope Isreal does a full, intense ground invasion and purge those damned rockets,,,damned the casualties. From what I understand, the Palestinians have warnings of incoming rockets upon a target and they still remain there and gets killed. They're as dumb as geese sticking it's head toward the sky in a hail storm and being beaten to death. Geese do that.

Isreal has nothing to apologize to me for except for not being far more aggressive. martin
    There is no comparison between how any country would respond to being bombed by another country. The Palestinians had their land taken away from them. The Israeli's invaded and occupied their land, and have bombed gthem and persecuted them, ever since, taking more, more, more from them, ever since Israeli's occupied!

Did you think everything the White Man did to the American Indians, was humane?

Palestinians are not Hammas. They originally had to depend upon Hammas, because they have lived in Lock Down, peprsecuted by the Israeli's for decades, while the Israeli's took more of their land away, and blocked them from getting food, clean water, and even medical supplies, which is why the tunnels were originally built in the first place, all they had was Hammas to provide them with the means of survival.

I'd wager you didn't read any of the links I provided, Martin. The Palestinians had turned against Hammas, Israel is the blood thirsty racists in this scenario, and they are also the STUPiD ones, since they did have an opportunity to turn this thing around, because Palestinians have been persecuted by Hammas, as well as Israel, annd over thhe years, the Palestinains have spoken out against Hammas, as it has becomme more radical, but Israel wants it ALL, ALLL THE TIME, AND IN ALL MATTERS, AND THE FIGHTING WILL NEVER END UNLESS ISRAELI'S LEARN TO COMPROMISE, AND THE FIGHT COULD HAVE BEEN OVER LONG AGO, if ISRAELI'S were EVER willing to meet the Palestinians half way, but NO, Israel wants it all, and has refused to meet the Palestinians half way for MAN, MANY LONG INHUMANE decades OF ISRAELI greed, while also taking billions from the U.S. every year, and flipping us the bird whenever we ask them to COMPROMISE for peace. fifty percent of the Palestinians, are Christians, BTW, so we have the Israeli's, 100 percent Jewish, killing Christians for decades, bombing their schools, hospitals, and even international safe spaces, no bombing locations. Israel is showing the world that they are the radicals, not the Palestinians, who are NOT Hammas.

IMPO there is a lot of knee jerk hatred and racism in this country of ours, as regards anything that smacks of Arab ethnicity, Even though half are Christian Palestinians, but the power of the Jewish Military Industrial Complex, IOW, THE WAR MONGERING ISRAELI OIL AND BANKING CABAL OF THE AMERICAN ENTERPRISE INSTITUTE, IOW, the NEOCONS, have cost Americans far more than Palestinians ever have, or could.

Comparing people to geese, is a good example of racism of the worst kind. Oh, and Israel has already done a full intense ground invasion, Martin, with the help of the formerly Great Britian who made arrangments for them to be the invaders and dictators, of the enntire region. Purging rockets? I suppose you think that Israeli's have a right to invade, occupy and persecute the inhabitants of a land that was not theirs, and then kill off all of the Palestinains, for as long as it takes to kill all of them off, half of them Christians? Do you also think the Jewish CEO's on Wall St. had a right to steal the wealth of our nation, and throw it almost into the worst Depression in history, and then take billions in bonuses for being cutthroat thieves?

G.
    Last edited by Gayle in MD; 07-25-2014 at 06:57 AM.