Thread: Taking a break

Taking a break

Guys, I just got on AZ and promised Vlad that I would take a nice long leave of absence so Vlad/Larry could shake the Hondo demons out of his head.
    Not leaving permanently and Ill still read whats being said unless Vlad can figure out a way to get me banned. so, Gayle, Diablo, Oz, who am I missing?, take care.
    Ill be back one of these days. I post so little I doubt that Ill be missed. LOL!
    May God bless all of you.

Primary residence is suburban Detroit but have a flat in London and Moscow.
    Enjoy your sabbatical. You need time to gt the required help. You see multiple personality in everyone but yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    Guys, I just got on AZ and promised Vlad that I would take a nice long leave of absence so Vlad/Larry could shake the Hondo demons out of his head.
    Not leaving permanently and Ill still read whats being said unless Vlad can figure out a way to get me banned. so, Gayle, Diablo, Oz, who am I missing?, take care.
    Ill be back one of these days. I post so little I doubt that Ill be missed. LOL!
    Apparently none of your friends care.

Guys, I just got on AZ and promised Vlad that I would take a nice long leave of absence so Vlad/Larry could shake the Hondo demons out of his head. Not leaving permanently and Ill still read whats being said unless Vlad can figure out a way to get me banned. so, Gayle, Diablo, Oz, who am I missing?, take care. Ill be back one of these days. I post so little I doubt that Ill be missed. LOL!
    Take care crossing the road. If u want to kill some time watch youtube of Russian traffic accidents. But i thort if banned one kood still read, just karnt post???
    mac.

Russian accidents can be horrible. Too much alcoholism.

It woz mainly the snow and ice and vodka. All russki's hav video cameras on their dashboards, and some hav cameras out the back, just in case.
    It woz snowing down here on Friday, front lawns all white, untill the sun kame out. Same today but it iz the frosty morning.
    mac.

I'll miss you my friend.

Take care and come back soon. Oh, and I wouldn't make any promises to imaginary Trolls who are bi-polar nutjobs, if I were you! Not worth your time!

Love,
    G.