Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Limbaugh: Robin Williams killed himself because of a ‘political leftist’ attitude

Angry Limbaugh: Robin Williams killed himself because of a ‘political leftist’ attitude

Rush Limbaugh: Robin Williams killed himself because of a ‘political leftist’ attitude

By David Edwards
    Tuesday, August 12, 2014 15:15 EDT
    RawStory.com

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/08/1...tist-attitude/

Radio host Rush Limbaugh on Tuesday said that actor Robin Williams’ alleged suicide was caused by his “political leftist” state of mind.

“What is the left’s world view in general?” Limbaugh asked his audience the day after Williams’ death was announced. “If you had to attach, not a philosophy, but an attitude to a leftist world view. It’s one of pessimism, and darkness, sadness. They’re never happy, are they?”

“They’re animated in large part by the false promises of America because the promises of America are not for everyone,” he continued, pointing to a Fox News report that suggested Williams had struggled with financial issues, and survivor’s guilt after the deaths of entertainers like Christopher Reeve, Andy Kaufman and John Belushi.

“Robin Williams felt guilty that he was still alive while his three friends had died young, and much earlier than he had,” the conservative talker explained. “He could never get over the guilt that they died and he didn’t.”

“Well, that is a constant measurement that is made by political leftists in judging the country.”

Listen to the audio below from The Rush Limbaugh Program, broadcast Aug. 12, 2014.

http://mediamatters.org/video/2014/08/12/limbaugh-exploits-robin-williams-death-to-attac/200397

Primary residence is suburban Detroit but have a flat in London and Moscow.
    Why do you post such lies? I listen to his show that day. He never said what your story claims. They can't even supply quote of him saying it. No link also. Why do you do this so often? Because you are a tool of the Stalinists. If freedom dies in this country I can see you begging to be executioner of the patriots who defended it. You have never lived where the Stalinists gained full control. I hope you never do. I have.

Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir Ulyanov View Post
    Why do you post such lies? I listen to his show that day. He never said what your story claims. They can't even supply quote of him saying it. No link also. Why do you do this so often? Because you are a tool of the Stalinists. If freedom dies in this country I can see you begging to be executioner of the patriots who defended it. You have never lived where the Stalinists gained full control. I hope you never do. I have.
    Son, were you born an idiot? Or have you practiced being an idiot all your life?

Do you just enjoy embarrassing yourself?

No link? No record of his saying it?

This is from the original post. Are you blind, and deaf, as well as dumb?

Listen to the audio below from The Rush Limbaugh Program, broadcast Aug. 12, 2014.

http://mediamatters.org/video/2014/08/12/limbaugh-exploits-robin-williams-death-to-attac/200397

And for the record, stupid, I came to the US as a political refugee from Cuba and had a number of relatives that were executed by firing squad under direct orders of Che Guevara. But you already knew that, because I told you as much in a previous thread.

I am also an honorably discharged veteran of the USMC who volunteered to serve when others were avoiding military service like the plague.

When and where did you ever serve in the US military?

Oh that's right, you didn't, because you are a faketriot who cannot stand anyone having a different view of things than that which you greedily lap up off the spoon of the right wing fascists.

You claim to love freedom, and the bill of rights, but only when it coincides with your own jaundiced views just like every other right wing p.o.s..

You are about as successful here as a one legged man in an ass kicking contest.

You are dismissed now. Oh, and go blow it out your sphincter "tavarisch"!

Last edited by DiabloViejo; 08-13-2014 at 04:21 PM.

Did i read that Christians don't suicide az often az atheists.
    But some atheists suicide 2 or 3 times, & mess up the stats for others.
    mac.

Quote Originally Posted by cushioncrawler View Post
    Did i read that Christians don't suicide az often az atheists.
    But some atheists suicide 2 or 3 times, & mess up the stats for others.
    mac.

“Razors pain you;
    rivers are damp;
    acids stain you;
    and drugs cause cramp.
    Guns aren't lawful;
    nooses give;
    gas smells awful;
    you might as well live.”

Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by DiabloViejo View Post
    Rush Limbaugh: Robin Williams killed himself because of a ‘political leftist’ attitude

By David Edwards
    Tuesday, August 12, 2014 15:15 EDT
    RawStory.com

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/08/1...tist-attitude/

Radio host Rush Limbaugh on Tuesday said that actor Robin Williams’ alleged suicide was caused by his “political leftist” state of mind.

“What is the left’s world view in general?” Limbaugh asked his audience the day after Williams’ death was announced. “If you had to attach, not a philosophy, but an attitude to a leftist world view. It’s one of pessimism, and darkness, sadness. They’re never happy, are they?”

“They’re animated in large part by the false promises of America because the promises of America are not for everyone,” he continued, pointing to a Fox News report that suggested Williams had struggled with financial issues, and survivor’s guilt after the deaths of entertainers like Christopher Reeve, Andy Kaufman and John Belushi.

“Robin Williams felt guilty that he was still alive while his three friends had died young, and much earlier than he had,” the conservative talker explained. “He could never get over the guilt that they died and he didn’t.”

“Well, that is a constant measurement that is made by political leftists in judging the country.”

Limpballs is a pos, always has been, always will be, and he's not going to be around very long, anyway. Limpballs has loads of secrets, but they're all going to come out eventually, and when they do, he's going to look even worse than Bush,Cheney, Rice, McInsane, Lindsey GraHAM, Backmann, Boehner, Coulter, and even Myth Robme! LOL, can't wait!
    Last edited by Gayle in MD; 08-15-2014 at 11:42 AM.

Primary residence is suburban Detroit but have a flat in London and Moscow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gayle in MD View Post
    Limpballs is a pos, always has been, always will be, and he's not going to be around very long, anyway. Limpballs has loads of secrets, but they're all going to come out eventually, and when they do, he's going to look even worse than Bush,Cheney, Rice, McInsane, Lindsey GraHAM, Backmann, Boehner, Coulter, and even Myth Robme! LOL, can't wait!
    Question. Why do you so obediently believe lies? Answer. Because you are good Stalinist.

Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir Ulyanov View Post
    Question. Why do you so obediently believe lies? Answer. Because you are good Stalinist.
    Why did you avoid this? Is it a matter of cognitive dissonance on your part? Or are you just embarrassed at being caught spreading lies? Ever hear of a psychological phenomenon called "projection"?:

Originally Posted by Vladimir Ulyanov

Son, were you born an idiot? Or have you practiced being an idiot all your life?

And for the record, stupid, I came to the US as a political refugee from Cuba and had a number of relatives that were executed by firing squad under direct orders of Che Guevara. But you already knew that, because I told you as much in a previous thread.

I am also an honorably discharged veteran of the USMC who volunteered to serve when others were avoiding military service like the plague.

Oh that's right, you didn't, because you are a faketriot who cannot stand anyone having a different view of things than that which you greedily lap up off the spoon of the right wing fascists.

You claim to love freedom, and the bill of rights, but only when it coincides with your own jaundiced views just like every other right wing p.o.s..

Quote Originally Posted by DiabloViejo View Post

Faketriot! I love it! PERFECT!