Thread: SCARBOROUGH SMACKED DOWN AGAIN!!!

SCARBOROUGH SMACKED DOWN AGAIN!!!

Arrested Reporter Smacks Down Joe Scarborough's Criticism

The Huffington Post | By Jack Mirkinson

This is how Joe Scarborough reacted to video of the Washington Post's Wesley Lowery being arrested by police in Ferguson, MO:
    "I will just say if I saw that video and my son was the one police arrested after that episode, I'd say, 'Joey, heres a clue. When the cops tell you for the thirtieth time, let's go, you know what that means, son? It means let's go. I'm sorry...I don't sit there and have a debate and film the police officer unless I want to get on TV and have people talk about me the next day."

This is how Lowery responded on CNN's "New Day":
    "I would invite Joe Scarborough to come down to Ferguson and get out of 30 Rock where he's sipping his Starbucks smugly...I have little patience for talking heads. This is too important. This is a community in the United States of America where things are on fire. This community is on edge. There is so much happening here and instead of putting reporters on the ground we have people like Joe Scarborough running their mouth who have no idea what they're talking about."

Watch video above.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5678050.html
    Last edited by Gayle in MD; 08-15-2014 at 11:07 AM.

Primary residence is suburban Detroit but have a flat in London and Moscow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gayle in MD View Post
    Arrested Reporter Smacks Down Joe Scarborough's Criticism

The Huffington Post | By Jack Mirkinson

This is how Joe Scarborough reacted to video of the Washington Post's Wesley Lowery being arrested by police in Ferguson, MO:
    "I will just say if I saw that video and my son was the one police arrested after that episode, I'd say, 'Joey, heres a clue. When the cops tell you for the thirtieth time, let's go, you know what that means, son? It means let's go. I'm sorry...I don't sit there and have a debate and film the police officer unless I want to get on TV and have people talk about me the next day."

This is how Lowery responded on CNN's "New Day":
    "I would invite Joe Scarborough to come down to Ferguson and get out of 30 Rock where he's sipping his Starbucks smugly...I have little patience for talking heads. This is too important. This is a community in the United States of America where things are on fire. This community is on edge. There is so much happening here and instead of putting reporters on the ground we have people like Joe Scarborough running their mouth who have no idea what they're talking about."

Watch video above.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5678050.html
    Why do you hate this man for telling truth?

Why do you hate America and liberty so much?

If there is a dangerous forum ... that's the one. -- LWW (referring to BD NPR)

First off ... nothing will stop ass killings entirely. -- LWW (AKA Vladimir Ulyanov, AKA WV Slim, AKA MrsLWW, .....)

Primary residence is suburban Detroit but have a flat in London and Moscow.
    Quote Originally Posted by DiabloViejo View Post
    Why do you hate America and liberty so much?

Why do you make up lies about what other people believe? Because that is what a Stalinists do.

Yes, everyone who sees through your horse sh*t is a Stalinist, hmmm OK. I live in the Stalin House condos, on Stalin Boulevard, just down the street from the Stalin memorial near Stalin Park and the Stalin Community Center. I shop at Stalin Mart and buy all my clothes at Stalin's House O' Fashion and enjoy reading and discussing only the works of Stalin at Stalin Public Library.

Now tell me, do you deny that American citizens have a constitutional right to film the police in public spaces as long as it does not interfere with the cop's ability to do their job?

Last edited by DiabloViejo; 08-16-2014 at 11:00 AM.
    If there is a dangerous forum ... that's the one. -- LWW (referring to BD NPR)

First off ... nothing will stop ass killings entirely. -- LWW (AKA Vladimir Ulyanov, AKA WV Slim, AKA MrsLWW, .....)