Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Troll fail for fake "Russian"

Cool Troll fail for fake "Russian"

If there is a dangerous forum ... that's the one. -- LWW (referring to BD NPR)

First off ... nothing will stop ass killings entirely. -- LWW (AKA Vladimir Ulyanov, AKA WV Slim, AKA MrsLWW, .....)

Where did there CEO go yo work at loser? -- LWW (Demonstrating his masterful command of the English language while masquerading as his wife Vladimir.)

Perhaps he's on vacation at his lovely dacha in "Mother Russia"?

Anyway, here's a pic from his last trip!

First off ... nothing will stop ass killings entirely. -- LWW (AKA Vladimir Ulyanov, AKA WV Slim, AKA MrsLWW, .....)

Where did there CEO go yo work at loser? -- LWW (Demonstrating his masterful command of the English language while masquerading as his wife Vladimir.)

Portrait of the troll as a child.

Our troll back when he was a student at Red October Soviet People's Public School in Russia:

His first date! :

He's a concerned environmentalist. Here he is testing the water at Lake Michigan. :

And here he is getting down with his bad self! :

Primary residence is suburban Detroit but have a flat in London and Moscow.
    Your existence is truly pitiful. I can see that you truly need someone to be the focus of your hate. So long as it is me then you aren't attacking another and in that case I'm very glad to be a target of your venom. I don't post for several days and you feel unimportant not being able to lash out. True evidence that the voices in your head control you. You truly are a good and obedient little Stalinist. Ward of state. Unintelligent. Malignant narcissist. A truly good Stalinist.

Quote Originally Posted by DiabloViejo View Post
    You do it every day so it's not any surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir Ulyanov View Post
    You do it every day so it's not any surprise.
    Guess what? Like me or loathe me, your approval is neither needed nor desired. It's not up to me to blow a daily dose of sunshine up your bung hole!

Guess what? Like me or loathe me, your approval is neither needed nor desired. It's not up to me to blow a daily dose of sunshine up your bung hole!
    Actually I pity you.

Do you have any pictures of him participating in his famous waterboard contest?
    May God bless all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    Do you have any pictures of him participating in his famous waterboard contest?
    Why do you wasn't me waterboarded? Are you all barbarians?