Page 1 of 13 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Do you want me to leave?

Do you want me to leave?

Obviously your level of understanding is not high enough for you to understand that I am trying to help you, and I also do it for free to be nice. You just harass and laugh at my posts and don't take them seriously. Then you try to find something that I wrote wrong so that you can keep arguing and harassing me, but I have always proven I was right, then you don't even give an apology of the harassment that you made.

You have no idea how stupid every post sounds here, reading them is a punishment too. This is why my soulmate Malcolm left, he can't stand to read the posts.
    If you have seen Forrest Gump movie, the gap between me and you is 4 times bigger than Forrest Gump and normal humans. You have no idea how stupid everyone sounds like to me. It is like comparing normal humans to apes, THINK about it.

Patrick
    <font color="red">"The best players are the ones you will never see" - One</font color>

Patrick,

HAhahaAHAHAHahaHa

Eric &gt;OMG!

Just a little bit south and east of Hamiltucky a little bit west of the Atlantic Ocean

Re: Do you want me to leave?

[img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]You're right Patrick, we don't understand you. You're intellegence is far to vast. We don't understand aliens, we are sorry. I wish to extend the olive branch of peace.

Kato
    Signature deleted by***********Kato

NO dont go!!

nAz 2012 GOP presidential candidate

Boca Raton <God's Waiting Room>, Floriduh

My friends Kato and Eric would be devastated if you go and Naz, well he wont be able to make great monster heads move their lips on screen...but if your askin someone to tell you to leave, I'll tell you; "LEAVE"...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Your the kid people picked last for sports, the kid that missed his prom. You do nothing but praise yourself with empty accomplishments...freak of all freaks. I'm brutal I know...so what. Dont try to match up with me Patrick, your in a battle of wits unarmed.
    "Doesnt mean that much to me to mean that much to you"...Neil Young

"Momma always said life was like a box of chocolates,you never know what your gonna get!"
    Carol

Re: Patrick,

Bo donk, freeden es conk long dink et al mira soup. Ink clank dos mas hermanos eden gork i opey do wah diddy.

Patrick, oupus do stank in de poopums heil der sausage.

Is doop not a dork analglands?

Sdrager,

Nek (if Patrick is a REAL alien, he'll know what this means)

[color:"red"]RackMup![/color]

Please feel free to take all of your wisdom to another planet in a galaxy far, far away.

Re: Patrick,

Hi Ken,

Heck, I can even read that stuff. Ya called him a Sausage. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Regards,

C.C.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Patrick:</font><hr>The gap between me and you is 4 times bigger than Forrest Gump and normal humans.<hr /></blockquote>I don't understand much about the different dimensions.

- Was Forrest Gump on a different dimension than most humans?
    - How many dimensions are there?
    - Can they all exist at the same time?
    - Can they all exist in the same place?
    - How many people live in each dimension?
    - Can a person in a particular dimension recognize someone else who is also on that dimension?
    - What dimension are Vampire Slayers on? Do they cross over to the vampire's dimension, or do they wait for the vampires to come to their dimension?
    =TB [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]