Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: I Am God

I Am God

I Am God.

Slim

P.S. I do not know why Lubda endures listening to Kid Rock, and I do not know why so many people are playing his Bawaawa or what-ever Lubda said song on the juke box. The answers may be found deep within the hearts and subconscious and conscious minds of each person. Don't worry about which side of the mind it's on, it could be in there anywhere. [SJ]

You can't be. Patrick says he is...

...and TomBrooklyn is his follower.

The end of the World must be near.

Regards,

Ken (Brooklyn and Sweden must be drinking bottled water from the same tainted spring)

[color:"red"]RackMup![/color]

Re: I Am God

If you are God, that puts me in deep doodoo <G>

blu

Why can't I ever get a roll? [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Re: You can't be. Patrick says he is...

Everyone are God, don't you understand it?
    <font color="red">"The best players are the ones you will never see" - One</font color>

Everyone are God

Everyone are GOD

By Patrick L. (October 24 2002)

Everyone are part of GOD, GOD means everything there is, everything in the universe is a part of GOD. Imagine an apple, if you slice it into billions of pieces, it is still the same material, it is still apple. Some parts of the apple are bigger than others, the bigger the part, the more apple it is. Same with GOD, the bigger part of GOD you have, the closer to GOD you are, and the closer you are to everything. If you are 100% GOD, you are everything in the universe. The highest plane of existence is 100% GOD. Some say there are 12 dimensions (planes of existence), the 12th is where GOD is, it is all the dimensions together, the whole system. The 9th dimension is the highest one from where you can enter lower dimensions, you can't enter from the 10th to the 9th. The closer to the 12th dimension you are, the bigger part of GOD you are. Jesus is from the 9th dimension, so am I. Jesus is just a name to describe a human being that lived in the physical plane. But Jesus was a part of the 9th dimension. To be able to enter lower planes you need to break down the whole part into smaller parts. The bigger part you have on the physical plane, the smarter you are and more powerful your mind is. Because their part of GOD is bigger, they are not connected to their physical body as much as others, they are more open minded. Humans call them autistics.
    <font color="red">"The best players are the ones you will never see" - One</font color>

The meaning of God

The meaning of God

By Patrick L. (November 12 2002)

Some people think that God means an old guy with a white beard sitting in the sky. And some think it means the one who created the universe. But God means everything, the whole system. If the creator of the system would come and visit the humans on earth, then he needs to become a part of the system itself. The system is already created, he can change anything in the system, he can program that a part of the system will be used to visit earth as a lifeform. And that programmed lifeform itself is not God, everything is God. The creator of the system can program anything into the system, like an asteroid to hit the earth. He sees everything at the same time, the time dimension and all the dimensions that are part of the system, he sees it all like the humans would describe looking at a piece of paper.

If the creator of the system wants to change something in the physical world, then he needs to transfer a big part of the system for birth in the physical world. The highest possible part to enter lower dimensions is the 9th dimension, so he sends it down from there. The 9 dimensional part was born with a human male vehicle, and the other humans on earth called him Jesus, the messenger of God.

Chris,
    Don't ask for this, it upsets rackmup when you get it. LOL

eg8r &lt;~~~benefited from said rolls last weekend.

Re: You can't be. Patrick says he is...

Nope, don't understand it. I thought you were leaving????

eg8r

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> Chris,
    Don't ask for this, it upsets rackmup when you get it. LOL

eg8r &lt;~~~benefited from said rolls last weekend. <hr /></blockquote>

Hi Ed,

According to what I read from Ken. Some people carry a rabbit's foot but you carry the entire rabbit. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] HAHAHAHAH

Like I said once before. You guys out in Texas, are having way to much fun. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Regards,

C.C.~~I'm spooked about now.....