HOW TO MEDICATE YOUR CAT OR DOG
1) Pick cat up and cradle it in the crook of your left arm as if holding
a baby. Position right forefinger and thumb on either side of cat's
and gently apply pressure to cheeks while holding pill in right hand. As
cat opens mouth pop pill into mouth. Allow cat to close mouth and
2) Retrieve pill from floor and cat from behind sofa. Cradle cat in left
arm and repeat process.
3) Retrieve cat from bedroom, and throw soggy pill away.
4) Take new pill from foil wrap, cradle cat in left arm holding rear
tightly with left hand. Force jaws open and push pill to back of mouth
with right forefinger. Hold mouth shut for a count of ten.
5) Retrieve pill from goldfish bowl and cat from top of wardrobe. Call
spouse from garden.
6) Kneel on floor with cat wedged firmly between knees, hold front and
rear paws. Ignore low growls emitted by cat. Get spouse to hold head
firmly with one hand while forcing wooden ruler into mouth. Drop pill
down ruler and vigorously rub cat's throat.
7) Retrieve cat from curtain rail, get another pill from foil wrap. Make
a note to buy new ruler and repair curtains. Carefully sweep shattered
figurines and vases from hearth and set to one side for gluing later.
8) Wrap cat in large towel and get spouse to lie on cat with head just
visible from below armpit. Put pill in end of drinking straw, force
open with pencil and blow down drinking straw.
9) Check label to make sure pill is not harmful to humans, drink 1 beer
to take taste away. Apply Band-Aid to spouse's forearm and remove blood
from carpet with cold water and soap.
10) Retrieve cat from neighbour's shed. Get another pill. Open another
beer. Place cat in cupboard and close door onto neck to leave head
showing. Force mouth open with dessert spoon. Flick pill down throat
11) Fetch screwdriver from garage and put cupboard door back on hinges.
Drink beer. Fetch bottle of scotch. Pour shot, drink. Apply cold
to cheek and check records for date of your last tetanus jab. Apply
whiskey compress to cheek to disinfect. Toss back another shot. Throw
tee-shirt away and fetch new one from bedroom.
12) Ring fire brigade to retrieve the friggin' cat from tree across the
road. Apologize to neighbour who crashed into fence while swerving to
avoid cat. Take last pill from foil wrap.
13) Tie the little b******'s front paws to rear paws with garden twine
and bind tightly to leg of dining room table, find heavy duty pruning
gloves from shed. Push pill into mouth followed by large piece of fillet
steak. Be rough about it. Hold head vertically and pour 2 litres of
down throat to wash pill down.
14) Consume remainder of Scotch. Get spouse to drive you to the
room, sit quietly while doctor stitches fingers and forearm and removes
pill remnants from right eye. Call furniture shop on way home to order
15) Arrange for RSPCA to collect mutant cat from hell and ring local pet
shop to see if they have any hamsters.
1) Wrap pill in bacon, cheese or peanut butter.
Make him beg. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]