Thread: Mr. Ingrate

Just a little bit south and east of Hamiltucky a little bit west of the Atlantic Ocean

Mr. Ingrate

Didn't you send out tapes on the World Championships? I was just wondering who was bogarting them. I'm getting desperate. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Thanks Dave.

Kato
    Signature deleted by***********Kato

Living in Paradise, beautiful Victoria on Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada

Re: Mr. Ingrate

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> Didn't you send out tapes on the World Championships? I was just wondering who was bogarting them. I'm getting desperate. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Thanks Dave.

Kato <hr /></blockquote>

Hey RJ,

I did a query a few days ago. They are on their way to Eric and you are next on the list.
    Dave Syrja in Victoria
    davespooltools.com

RJ,
    LMAO-I havent heard that term"Bogart" for so long,there was a little tune that went"Dont bogart that joint my friend,pass it over to me!"ha ha ha
    Carol~only heard the song,hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!ha haha

Just a little bit south and east of Hamiltucky a little bit west of the Atlantic Ocean

Thanks a mil Dave. That's why we pay you all that dough. What? You didn't get the check? Better call Rackemup. He told me Martha was sending the stock options and signing bonus.

Kato~~~breathing easier because he knows his buddy Eric would NEVER bogart the tapes [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
    Signature deleted by***********Kato

Little Feat!!! Waiting For Columbus!!!

Barbara~~~gotta get me that cd... [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]