Okay, so what's the best thing so far about T-Day where you're at??
1. I didn't slice off the whole segment of my ring finger on my right hand using a "v-slicer" to slice veggies for munchies, just the tip. And it's still bleeding like crazy and throbbing like a mother. Pete goes, "Do you think you need stitches?" Yeah, like there's anything to stitch together. This too will pass and the patient will live. But oh, the bandages...
2. Dinner was GREAT!! I cooked the turkey. Not overdone and not underdone, just right. Okay, maybe a little dry (my taste). Next time I'll stuff butter under the skin. Of course, lots of gravy doesn't hurt, either. And my stuffing RULES!! (thanks Mom for the hints - xoxo!)
3. My father-in-law does needlework to keep his hands busy and made a beautiful needle work of three kitties playing on piano keys. (My two kitties do this when we're not home. I have seen the paw prints - BUSTED!!)
4. I didn't slice off my finger. Just the tip.
5. My In-laws are having a wonderful time and we're all watching the "Cowboys and the Indians" and Washington is winning. Okay, and what's with the Cowboys' uniforms??? How long have they been THAT ugly??
6. And all of the wedding china and crystal survived Pete's dishwashing!!! [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Okay, now your turn!! Please share!!
Barbara~~~chilling with a nice fire going...