Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Day Has Come!

The Day Has Come!

Tonite, the battle will begin. Chris vs. Heide. Who will win? Who knows, well, actually, Heide will and then Chris will have to do whatever she wants for one whole day.

I'll give the poor guy a break tomorrow, but do expect lunch delivered to the school Thursday, at 11:00 a.m., with a red rose [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img], and make sure that all my co-workers see it and are envious all day. That's all I really want, I'll be nice and let him do some of what he wants.

In case some of you don't know about the bet, if I beat Chris tonite at leagues, he has to do whatever I want for one whole day. If by some chance he scores a 30 tonite, I have to do the same for him. But that won't happen.

One of us will post on here later and let you know what happened.

Let the battle begin!!!

Heide ~ so excited I just can't sit still

Re: The Day Has Come!

Okay Heide, good luck to you both, but I have to stay completely neutral for now...

Barbara

That's alright. I understand. Even Christ couldn't decide whose side he was on.

Anyway, Chris won the bet. I gagged balls all night, when I got a shot that is. Chris didn't play so good against me, had 3 fouls in one game, but I just couldn't finish off the table. I made some bad choices and missed a few key shots.

Oh well, I guess he deserves one day of paradise before hell kicks in.

Sorry ladies, I tried, but just couldn't pull it off. I got myself over-hyped about it and gagged. But there is a Toys-For-Tots tourney this weekend that I'm looking forward to. This time, I don't care if I kick butt or not, I'll be there to have fun.

Next time,

Heide

Okay, so he's got bragging rights for now.

Your day will come later on. We have confidence in you, young Jedi...

Barbara

Just a little bit south and east of Hamiltucky a little bit west of the Atlantic Ocean

MEN [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]MEN [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]MEN [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]MEN [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]MEN [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]MEN [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]MEN [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]MEN [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]MEN [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]MEN [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]MEN [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]MEN [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]MEN [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]MEN [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

You rule brother!!!!!!!! The Dominator of Your Domain!!!!!

You came at her with all guns blazing

I'm still sure at the end of the night that there was still much love in the Cass household.

Thanks for making us proud brother!!!!!!!!!!

Kato
    Signature deleted by***********Kato

That's okay Heide. Next time:

I Shoot Like A Girl.
    Damn Good.
    Ah f*&%it!

Uh Kato,

Why don't you just show that post to Fran and Carol?

Better yet, why don't you and I have a little matchup on Sunday?

Barbara~~~can't think of a better way to break in a new tip... [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Just a little bit south and east of Hamiltucky a little bit west of the Atlantic Ocean

Aw shucks. Just another girl to rack for. All right Barbara, if you so desire to pound on me for a while I'll give it a go. Other than rack, what else am I good for. Least my good buddy Cass can win under amazing woman pressure.

Kato~~~send the pecans, I'll rack forever.
    Signature deleted by***********Kato

Okay, boy, don't bother calling this house because if I answer the phone, all you'll get in return in a dial tone!!!

It wasn't bad enough that I psyched myself out in front of everyone to see, but now you have to go and pi$$ me off. Well, BRING IT ON!!!!!!!

Heide

Hey Heidi,

Don't worry. This Sunday you may get a phone call from Kato just sobbing into the phone. This will be "The Bet"!

Barbara~~~I promise I'll try as hard as I can... [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]