Thread: Hello from Phoenix

Hello from Phoenix

I've been looking for some crazy, fun-loving pool addicts on-line for awhile now. Somehow I've stumbled on where you've all been.
    Your posts are great. They've given me some great laughs and made me think too. This is a great site!
    I love 8 ball. It's a challenging strategy game.
    My ideal cue would be "the Hustler"; a custom 19 oz my friend bought in Vegas for $750. The butt end is slightly smaller in diameter than a sneaky pete. It's beautifully balanced and has African woods with inlay. The shaft is pro-tapered with a 12 mm tip. It feels like a prom queen and it plays like you'll never touch another cue stick.
    Anyway. I'm happy to find a place where pool obsession is common; and I hope to enjoy your company.
    --Ted from Phoenix (P.S.--When will I no longer be a stranger?)

Re: Hello from Phoenix

you need to spam more id say about another 50-60 post [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    by the Way Welcome stranger

nAz 2012 GOP presidential candidate

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote landshark1002000:</font><hr> I've been looking for some crazy, fun-loving pool addicts on-line for awhile now. Somehow I've stumbled on where you've all been.
    Your posts are great.

(P.S.--When will I no longer be a stranger?) <hr /></blockquote>

Ted,

Well you're certainly insighful. You've got us pegged. Welcome to the party. The "stranger" tag and the others are explained in the FAQs. I think its twenty-five posts before you move up to newbie.

Be very careful this place is addicting!

MM
    <font color="blue">Lord, let me be the person my dog thinks I am.</font color>

It's 25. I just turned.

wes