Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lucky Camper here

Lucky Camper here

After 6 days of diarhea etc and not drinking or eating, I went into some kind of acute gastric distress the night before testerday, with severe abdominal cramps and not being able to move or even sit up.

We had to call the rescue squad and I came to the hospital at 6am yesterday morning. After cat scans, etc, the dr thinks there is a problem somethere in my colon. anyway, all the ivs have helped because i was severly dehydrated and feel a little better today. It looks like another day of clear fluids, so looks like i will be here til sat, anyway.

= As I get older, it just seems I look at things dispassionatly like you deal with whatever cards are dealt to you.chris, i am happy for you that you are going to be okay

btw,

Anyway, just wanted to let my ccb frinds know what is going on, in case my participation is sporadic.

Laura
    "The pen is mightier than the sword."

Re: Lucky Camper here

[ QUOTE ]
    After 6 days of diarhea...<hr /></blockquote>

Umm...Yeecch.

Regards,

Ken (I can handle the cancer post but this one deserves yet a third forum entitled, "Non-Pool but Colon Related Posts")

[color:"red"]RackMup![/color]

Yep, we needed this info. Nothing like a good bowel movement story to get a thread going! [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]Rip

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote silverbullet:</font><hr> After 6 days of diarhea
    Anyway, just wanted to let my ccb frinds know what is going on, in case my participation is sporadic.

Laura <hr /></blockquote>

Well, if you are absent from participating, we will be thinking of you.

You guys are funny. i past that part now. what keeps me here is pain and waiting for lab results.

What you guys remind me of....when i first came in the er and was hurting so bad I couldnt move, I was cracking jokes with the staff. hmm....you guys seem to have rubbed off on me at least a little.

hopeing to go home toomorroe so that i can play with my new blackheart.

Laura

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rip:</font><hr> Yep, we needed this info. Nothing like a good bowel movement story to get a thread going! [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]Rip
    <hr /></blockquote>

Hey Rip,

She left out the part where she dropped her silver-plated, nuclear-powered chalk holder in the crapper.

There's a big Elvis impersonator fest at the Westward Ho(?) Jan. 3. Ya' goin [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ? Seriously a friend of mine is participating. What a hoot [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr>Hey Rip,

She left out the part where she dropped her silver-plated, nuclear-powered chalk holder in the crapper.

There's a big Elvis impersonator fest at the Westward Ho(?) Jan. 3. Ya' goin [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ? Seriously a friend of mine is participating. What a hoot [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] <hr /></blockquote>

Hey Wally,

Thanks for reminding me about Spidey. BTW, I'm still ducking that woman who was stalking me about the #1 Neil Diamond Impersonator in the word. $10. off tickets. LOL

Also, rumor has it, RIP is scalping Wayne Newton tickets. HAHAHAHA

Regards,

C.C.~~your the good son.... [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote silverbullet:</font><hr> After 6 days of diarhea etc and not drinking or eating...<hr /></blockquote>Your body is mimicing your thoughts and speech. If you retain no thoughts to yourself, but rather gush forth to speak and write everything that crosses your mind, offering an opinion on every topic; your body has reacted by doing the same, expelling everything, retaining nothing.

When you achieve a better balance in your speech and writing between speaking and listening; your body will follow suit by retaining and digesting the food it is given, and then expelling the appropriate amount at the appropriate times.

Good luck.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote silverbullet:</font><hr> hopeing to go home toomorrow so that i can play with my new blackheart.<hr /></blockquote>Enjoy your new cue, Laura, it should be exciting to have a new Blackheart to play with. =TB

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SlimJim:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote silverbullet:</font><hr> After 6 days of diarhea etc and not drinking or eating...<hr /></blockquote>Your body is mimicing your thoughts and speech. If you retain no thoughts to yourself, but rather gush forth to speak and write everything that crosses your mind, offering an opinion on every topic; your body has reacted by doing the same, expelling everything, retaining nothing.

When you achieve a better balance in your speech and writing between speaking and listening; your body will follow suit by retaining and digesting the food it is given, and then expelling the appropriate amount at the appropriate times.

Good luck. <hr /></blockquote>

sounds like you are projecting. you are an awfully talented writer but dont think this one is likely to be published in any credible periodical. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Laura