Thread: The Sopranos Withdrawal

The Sopranos Withdrawal

Eventhough I found this season of The Sopranos a little disjointed (my fav was Season 3), I'm going to go through Sopranos withdrawal. I'll get over it. Happens to me at the end of every baseball season too. Anyway, after the Sopranos was over, they showed parts of Oz. Another one of my favorites. I get excited til the end of the preview when they said it's the final season!!! Aaahhhh!!!!

Wendy<---
    I Shoot Like A Girl.
    Damn Good.
    Ah f*&%it!

Re: The Sopranos Withdrawal

I know exactly what you mean.

I was out Christmas shopping so I missed it tonight. I am waiting for midnight so I can catch it on HBO-west. I still have to get up at 5 am. Just can't fight the jones.

take care,

wes

last show sucked a huge kielbasa, no one important got wacked except a couple of minorities atleast Criss did the right thing there lol.
    sigh.
    yes wendy the one show that has helped keep me out of trouble and going to jail is back on. OZ

nAz 2012 GOP presidential candidate

Hehe. I love Sopranos too. Im amazed that they even show it here in Estonia [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] OZ is also good.
    Trust no 1

Just a little bit south and east of Hamiltucky a little bit west of the Atlantic Ocean

I've not watched 1 single episode of the Sopranos............Ever. What have I missed?

Kato
    Signature deleted by***********Kato

Living in Paradise, beautiful Victoria on Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada

I haven't watched any either since the cable in our building doesn't carry it during the season. The entire season will be rerun shortly on CTV so don't tell me.

lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala lalala.
    Dave Syrja in Victoria
    davespooltools.com