Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: #### Leonard is finally sinking in.

#### Leonard is finally sinking in.

Hello Everyone,

Well, last Wednesday I had surgery. I didn't mention this on the board because I thought it was kind of gross. I'm mentioning it now because I find it rather amusing. I'm hoping you do too.

#### Leonard as all of you know, is one of my favorite people. I love this guy. I hold his words in the highest regard as I've mentioned it many times here. He's helped my game and I listen and hang on every word he's told me.

Anyway, they scheduled me for surgery last Wed. 5 days ago and I now have accessories added to once was a perfect body. I have a "Hickman Port" something hooked up running to my Aorta for easy injections and no pain of poking with all the needles. Hickman( I know they named it that because I live in a hick town. LOL)

The other is a G-2. It's a 1/4 in. rubber tube that goes into my belly and is also taped to my chest. This is for eating when or if my surgery closes off my esophagus and would force me into emergency surgery, later. (a good idea.) This G-2 is extremely painful and feels like I've done like 300 crunches. They game me Tylenol#3's and I've been through 60 in 3 days.

The funny part is after the surgery in which I knew the anistegiologist(sp) from the craps table. Nice guy with tons of girlfriends. Anyway, this nurse were laughing as I'm like still blitzed coming out of the drugs after the operation.

I asked what was funny? They told my wife and I that under the drugs. I, thanked the nurses and told Kerri my Anisteg guy, I liked him. Then, when the Thoracic surgeon asked how I felt while under. I replied, I can't hit reply because I can't find my mouse. LOL Then, the nurses asked me what one pocket was? LMAO now as I write. I asked why? They told me I asked "doctor" (don't know why they don't say the first?) if he played one pocket and told him, he'd make a good one pocket player. HAHAHAHHAA

Who said, I don't think about this board and have programmed all my thoughts about pool? See ####, I do listen and I do dream pool 24/7. HAHAHAHHAA

Regards,

C.C.~~could have named it the "City Port." [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Re: #### Leonard is finally sinking in.

I love the way you LOL at your situation. great way to handle it!
    hey post some pics id like to see that hahaha really [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

nAz 2012 GOP presidential candidate

Hi nAz,

I love the way, your so sick. HAHAHHA Post pic's? No way, it's gross beyond belief. I look deformed IMO. The nurse says, it looks good. I think she's sick too. LOL

Regards,

C.C.~~ you can call me stitch or you can call me mable but shirley don't call me shirley. LOL [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

sh*t PM the pics im fasinated by that kida stuff just include the SW your gonna give me ;/

Hi nAz,

You must have me mixed up with Joey, and that's a Meucci. LOL I will send ya some pic's of mine or you can go to Karatemom's site too. I have some there but don't do the cue any justice. It's a great hitting cue but it's not a Barry Szamboti. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

http://hometown.aol.com/karatemom815/heide.html

Regards,

C.C.

oops.
    CC you a lucky guy your old lady seems like quite the catch. damn she shoots pool!
    maybe i should settle down, one night stands are getting old and this one girl i see pretty steady keeps giving me hints, she shoots pool and is ranked a SL3 =and has a job what more can i ask for [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Her cue. HAHAHAHHAA

Regards,

C.C.~~don't do it bro. First it's about all you. Then, it's all about house work. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Having a tube implanted in your belly. I know there is a joke there, but it is probably way to nasty for this forum. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

I hope your doctor was a winner at your crap table, or you may be in trouble. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Your subconscious thoughts on the operating table, only prove that you deserve the
    title "Pooh-Bah". [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Hi Rich,

My anesthesiologist, couldn't be any cooler. If he was he could hang with me and you. LOL He's strickly a total pleasure to deal to. Doesn't stroke ya(make you work hard with the bets) always tips regardless win or lose( bets big for the crew on his bets) and is all about class.

Dirty Jokes? I don't know any Rich. I'm a goody goody.

LOL,

C.C.~~Pooh_Bah in Spanish means, never scratches.. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> Her cue. HAHAHAHHAA

Regards,

C.C.~~don't do it bro. First it's about all you. Then, it's all about house work. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] <hr /></blockquote>

her cue hmm i dont know i may ask her to buy me a M. Bender if she does im all hers hehehe atleast till i want a new cue :0