Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Voodoo invades Texas!!!

Boca Raton <God's Waiting Room>, Floriduh

Voodoo invades Texas!!!

Without going into great detail, I will be in Texas 1-1-03 through 1-9-03...spend the majority of time outside of Dallas with a weekend jaunt to Austin. It wouldnt be bad to meet a few CCB'ers while I'm there, play some pool, have a few adult beverages....name the pool room and the day and we'll find it, me and my girl. Waiting on some replies... [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Doesnt mean that much to me to mean that much to you"...Neil Young

Re: Voodoo invades Texas!!!

Voodoo, I welcome you to Billy Weirs. It is a little drive from Dallas but well worth it. They have brand new Diamond Pro tables. Rackmup, OnePocketChamp, Ward, and Jbullerj all play there. This might be a great time to have SPetty, Spiderman, and Sid_Vicious to come out west. You all could carpool out here and save some gas.

I think this would be a great time. I don't generally partake in the adult beverages, but I will definitely be there.

eg8r

Count me in. I do like the cold beer.. Set up the dates

Later
    Ward

Warning Message...

Oh Boy,

Watch out, for the water bottle. He's dangerous with that thing. He'll talk so nice then walk away and bamm, your dripping wet. Mark my words you Texicanny dude's, don't turn around.

Regards,

C.C.~~knows he's got one coming sooner or later. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Gettum Steve,
    Safe trip!
    love ya, Carol

Hey Voodoo,

Sid V, Spetty, myself, and several local players who don't post here like to occasionally spend a Saturday at Click's on Skillman in Dallas. They have both 8- and 9-foot Brunswicks and an incredible deal of all-day play for only $3. Leaves a lot of spare change to pay for those "adult beverages". PM me if you will have a Saturday free, I'll give you some cell numbers and we'll try to set something up.

BTW, we're mostly bikers, will you have your ride?

SpiderMan
    "If it's yellow and smells bad, it must be nine-ball. Or a diaper (or a Frenchman)."

Where are you staying when you get here? sid
    "If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room!"

Re: Warning Message...

That is right. Someone must have warned you before hand. LOL

Eg8r

There's only one weekend in that range of dates, and you're going to be spending that in Austin??!? I'm afraid it would pretty much be physically impossible for me to make it over to Billy Weir's any time other than a weekend. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

You'll be "outside of Dallas" - what direction from Dallas would that be? Maybe some of us could get together one evening. I play leagues on Wednesday and Thursday nights - I know Spiderman and Sid_Vicious play on Wednesdays, but I don't know if they play other nights...

Let's work this out! It would be great to meet you. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Watch out Texas!!! The Big Guy's Coming!!

Boy, are you guys gonna have FUN!!

Barbara~~~enjoys Voodoo's and Kato's company very much! [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]