Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Holyfield vs. Byrd

Holyfield vs. Byrd

This Saturday, Evander Holyfield vs. Chris Byrd. Who do you think will win, or who do you want to win?

Holyfield's got my vote. I can't stand the way Byrd fights, talk about duck and cover!

Heide ~ big boxing fan

Re: Holyfield vs. Byrd

Holyfield?! I can't believe you want a guy that can't take a little nibble on the ear to win! [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] He's got my vote too. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Wendy~~will miss the fight due to a Super Tourney [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
    I Shoot Like A Girl.
    Damn Good.
    Ah f*&%it!

Atta girl.. pool over Boxing.. my kind of priorities...

Actually, I think Holyfield took that little nibble quite well. There are quite a few fighters that would have acted a lot differently.

No tourneys here for me this weekend. Might practice, but still need to put up the Christmas tree, do some baking, and finish up some shopping.

Good luck.

Heide

i want to see Luis Vs. Jones different weight i know, but i still would like to see it.

nAz 2012 GOP presidential candidate

Wheres Felex Trinida? one lost and he quit? cant be.

nAz 2012 GOP presidential candidate

Haven't heard much about Trinidad lately. Hector Camacho is another one who seemed to have dropped off the face of the earth lately. Guess they can't handle losing [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]. Camacho could be focusing his attention on his son though.

There used to be a fighter named James Thunder. We looked forward to all his fights. Then after a while, never saw him again. He was a big Hawaiian dude, good fighter, too.

I did hear that the winner of the Luis/Jones fight and Holyfield/Byrd fight will match up within the year. I'd like to see Roy Jones Jr. vs. Evander Holyfield come next year. I bet that'd be a much better fight than the sham of Lewis vs Tyson - what a joke!

Heide ~ will be glued to the tv Sat night

Just a little bit south and east of Hamiltucky a little bit west of the Atlantic Ocean

Hector Camacho is in his 40's and definitely high time he hung it up. He can't do much other than beat tomatoe cans. James Thunder was or is a great physical speciman but when he stepped up to mid level competition a few years back he couldn't win. They managed to prop him up against anyone he could beat and make some money but he was never a threat. The Jones/Ruiz fight still to my knowledge doesn't have a firm date. Roy Jones didn't even bother to show up for the first publicity press conference. He also said he'd never fight for Don King which he's doing or says he's doing. One of my friends who is a boxer and very knowledgeable on the subject believes Jones will not show up to fight and will figure out a way out of it. I'll root for Holyfield in the fight but I can't see for the life of me how he can win. He just doesn't throw enough punches and Bryd who fights like a sissy will pitter pat him and win a 12 round decision.

Kato
    Signature deleted by***********Kato

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr>James Thunder was or is a great physical speciman but when he stepped up to mid level competition a few years back he couldn't win. They managed to prop him up against anyone he could beat and make some money but he was never a threat.
    Bryd who fights like a sissy will pitter pat him and win a 12 round decision.
    Kato <hr /></blockquote>

Hi Kato,

Hector should retire. Thunder's got a solid punch but no speed and speed kicked his career out the door the last fight he fought. Byrd, has a style that makes the best fighters skills look bad. I personally would like him to get popped just once in the face. That guy fights like he was in the Matrix.

Regards,

C.C.~~my 02.

Just a little bit south and east of Hamiltucky a little bit west of the Atlantic Ocean

Good analysis.

Kato
    Signature deleted by***********Kato