Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chris - ? about Quad City Players

Chris - ? about Quad City Players

Hey Chris,

There are two of the top Amateur players in the country in your quad city IL area. One is a heavy money player and pretty well known. The other gambles very little if at all. Do you know who I am talking about?
    If so, do you ever play against them? Just Curious.

Re: Chris - ? about Quad City Players

Yep,

I played with one yesterday for awhile. The other was about a week ago. There are 3 you know? I guess your next question is how do I stand with them. Well, the one I played yesterday I've beaten in a few tourneys. The one that's closest to me I haven't in tourneys but been hill hill a few times. The 3rd. I beat in practice on 9ft. in tourneys on bar box no. None of the three have to win against me. They know it too. That's why they like hitt'em them with me.

The one I played yesterday recently had a bouncing baby boy last Fri. He's his own worst enemy and has the most perfect mechanics both r/l handed I've ever seen. He's also a maniac.

The other has been shooting since the age of 3 and fears nothing. Money? Not a problem, never worked a day and has no respect for money. With backers, that makes him deadly.

The third, is dedicated to perfecting himself and does a good job at it.

All three I know, like (termed loosly) and hang with at tourneys. But as for me, I'm all but toast about now. My existance is merely a reminder of a wantabee that never was and probably never will be. I do have a nice cue though.

I hope I passed the test? Oh, BTW all three of these players are pros although not ranked, Yet. I also know each of their weaknesses and that info is mine to the grave.

Regards,

C.C.

Are you talking about JK as the third, I consider him a pro. Thats pretty impressive that you have done well against them. I think one of them could be a top ten pro (the one that doesn't hardly gamble)I heard he recently beat Jose Parica twice in the finals of a tourney. The other ,some say, is the best bar table player out there right now. The last two times Ive watched him, he has beaten Richie Richardson & Eugevny Stalev playing even, so that tells you something.

Nope, JK is a pro. He's rated a pro and I thought you meant unrated? Yep, Parica is lucky to beat any of them. The bar box person, yes, he's one of the best if not the best bar table shooter out there.

Regards,

C.C.

JB, JB & JW ?

Hi Dave,

Tired of playing the game. It doesn't matter anyway. They'll all want action, including myself in about 6 mths. It's no secret amongst the players out there now days. Ask any "A+" level player you know. There's no such thing as a hustle anyway. There's just post it.

Jesse Bowman, Jamie(Wilson)Baraks, Chad Vilmont, Jamie Bowman, Josh Johnson, Tommy(Gun)Hernandez, myself. Jon Kucharo is the pro.

Josh, Tommy and myself are a notch under the rest due to time off playing. At one time all including Jon K. were rated the same. I worked for 9 yrs. that held me down. The others don't and never did.

Regards,

C.C.~~knows Dave most likely.

Strong players all. Your right, most of the serious players out here know who they are. I bet you and I HAVE met. Hope things are going well with you.

Has John Kucharo been around or has anyone heard from him? I haven't seen him in over a year and a half. He used to come to my pool hall all the time.

Yep,

Was with him the other day. Name the hall and if you want I'll relay a short message. Although we are friends I'm disappointed in him lately. Then again, I'm disappointed in Mens pro pool too. My only hope for us is Barry B. He's doing a fine job and hope he continues to do so, in the future.

Out of all my personal friends that play at the top levels. Jon is the most straight up and the most blind. Such is life. Funny how there's no justice in life or pool. Some have been given or acquired great skills through countless hrs. of dedication, and mean nothing in the grand scheme of life. Our minds and gene's control our destiny. We players seek joy in controlling every inch of a pool table. Yet, fall victims to, the other things we can control with our minds, and just don't. JAT

Regards,

C.C.

Hey Chris, the bar table player in your area you are referring to, how old approximately is he? I assume you may or do know of Weldon Rogers Jr. Before he became a room owner and gave up the road scene, he was the best small table player bar none. Sorry about the pun LOL. Weldon's nickname was "God" around these parts. Have you by chance ever ran into him or played him?
    Ralph S.
    I don't want to change the world-I don't want the world to change me~~Ralph S.