Thread: Warning!

Living in Paradise, beautiful Victoria on Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada

Warning!

This warning was sent to me and I thought it imperative that it be passed along.

POLICE WARNING

Police are warning all men who frequent clubs, party goers and unsuspecting pub regulars to be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink from any woman.

A date rape drug on the market called "beer" is used by many females to target unsuspecting men. The drug is generally found in liquid form and is now available almost anywhere. It comes in bottles, cans, from taps and in large "kegs." "Beer" is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to go home and have sex with them.

Typically, a woman needs only to persuade a guy to consume a few units of "beer" and then simply ask him home for no strings attached sex. Men are rendered helpless against this approach.

After several "beers" men will often succumb to desires to perform sexual acts on horrific looking women to whom they would never normally be attracted. After drinking "beer" men often awaken with only hazy memories of exactly what happened to them the night before, often with just a vague feeling that something bad occurred.

At other times these unfortunate men are swindled out of their life's savings in a familiar scam known as "a relationship." It has been reported that in extreme cases, the female may even be shrewd enough to entrap the unsuspecting male into a longer term form of servitude and punishment referred to as "marriage."

Apparently, men are much more susceptible to this scam after "beer" is administered and sex is offered by the predatory female.

Please! Forward this warning to every male you know.

However, if you fall victim to this insidious "beer" and the predatory women administering it, there are male support groups with venues in every town where you can discuss the details of your shocking encounter in an open and frank manner with similarly affected, like-minded guys.

For the support group nearest you, just look up "Pool Halls" in the yellow pages.
    Dave Syrja in Victoria
    davespooltools.com

Re: Warning!

Thats an old scam, as a matter of fact thats how i met 9BG she tried that on me, but then then found that i was broke financially

BCL kept her

nAz 2012 GOP presidential candidate

Oh puhlease!!! This is how Naz and I met 2 years ago on December 15, 2000:

I walked into the pool room after 6 years of not playing with my older sis who happens to be Nazee's age. She immediately recognized him from when they were in the 1st grade. I just shrugged. She said Hi to him and he nodded. We got a table downstairs. Naz comes down and my sis says "Oh brother here he comes". He comes over and he starts to chit chat with my sis. I'm playing with my old 21oz Dufferin, frustrated because I'm not shooting like I used to when I was playing 6 years back. I'm thinking that Naz is trying to pick up my sister when she tells me that he's asking her questions about me. I said, "Oh really". He decides to play 8 ball with me but he tells me I should use his cue. And I beat him with it by running I believe the last 4 balls and banking the 8. Right before I did win though, he did say that any female that beats him he's going to have to marry. Ha!

Now he wants to try to impress me by shaping the tip of my already warped cue (I kept it near the heater for 6 years and the butt got warped). So he's shaping my tip and the tip falls off. Oy vey! We go upstairs and we leave my shaft for the local cue repair guy to fix. My sis and I finally leave, Naz surprisingly gave me some $$$ to help pay for the time as he kept insisting to play just to keep me there longer. We get outside and he asks me for my phone number and all which I gave and that was that. I later found out that he had a bet going that he could score my number. Guys and their egos I tell ya.

We dated for a couple of months and that was that. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Wendy~~Our first date was even funnier! next time... [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    I Shoot Like A Girl.
    Damn Good.
    Ah f*&%it!

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr>
    We dated for a couple of months and that was that. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] <hr /></blockquote>

that was that? LOL fill in the rest honey.the last two years. oh tell them on what day i called it quits [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

nAz 2012 GOP presidential candidate

He did the breaking up for a multitude of convoluted reasons on February 14, 2001. After I gave him his gift! [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    I Shoot Like A Girl.
    Damn Good.
    Ah f*&%it!