Thread: Giving thanks...

Giving thanks...

I don't know what I did to deserve it but I am thankful to Barbara for the gift the mailman brought to my door this morning.

Kato hinted that I should be expecting something mailed from his workplace but that it was a gift from someone else. He refused to tell me who it was or what was being sent.

To my extreme surprise, as I was baking pies for a church function this afternoon, I was blessed with some of Barbara's 'Famous' nuts. And, not just a little bag. Oh no...this bag would feed an entire family and they are terrific!

Thanks for thinking of me and for wrapping it up as a Christmas gift. You are wonderful.

Sincerely,

Ken (chewing on a mouthful of them right now.)

[color:"red"]RackMup![/color]

Re: Giving thanks...

Ken,

You are sooooooo welcome. I sent them to you because your post about this forthcoming Christmas touched me and I thought that you needed a little pick-me-up.

Besides, your posts have brought me a lot of laughter and have "picked-me-up" a few times, too!! You have quite the talent with words!!

Barbara~~~makes her happy when she makes others feel happy... [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]