Thread: hardship license

hardship license

Is there anybody out there from Florida, that recently had to apply for a hardship license? The way it was explained to me, if you get approved for work-it's for work purposes only. I have to not only drive to and from work, but drive at least once or twice a week FOR my job. Does anyone know if they let you do that (if approved)-or are they ONLY going to let you drive TO and FROM work? [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    Tigger
    P.S. Forgot to ask if anyone knows if you would more than likely get approved for one or not and I forgot to add that it was for points.

Re: hardship license

While I'm not familuar with Fla. law in most cases they grant you specific hrs. to drive and those times are covered by what you submit. Check it out.

C.C.

You'll have to ask the court. In Ohio if your job requires driving you are permitted to drive anytime as long as it involves your job, and be prepared to prove it if you get pulled over. And if you can, make sure you tell them you work seven days a week [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]. That's what I did.

Boca Raton <God's Waiting Room>, Floriduh

Florida hardship license is for working purposes only. You MUST tell the judge all you do for your job and he will make arrangements accordingly. It depends also why you need one to begin with...if its tickets its a hanger...if you lost your license for DUI or something worse...you might need legal representation to help you out. Either way, good luck.
    "Doesnt mean that much to me to mean that much to you"...Neil Young