Thread: So...

So...

...the tree is up and some brightly wrapped boxes have taken residency beneath it.

What are you hoping for under that tree?

Me? No tree as this is my first-ever Christmas without family but my daughter is flying in from AZ on 12/23 and she is bringing me a gift. I'm taking her shopping for clothes (it's what she wants!)

I'm hoping for two things, in this order:
    [*]I want Briana to have fun during the two weeks she is here.[*]La Victoria Salsa Brava (my favorite salsa for tacos and can't find it anywhere here in Texas.) Briana is bringing this [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img][*]A bottle of Cool Water cologne. This will be a 'surprise' gift from my little girl. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Happy Holidays everyone.

Ken (be safe, rejoice, reflect)

[color:"red"]RackMup![/color]

Re: So...

Ken, I have it from a very good source, that your daughter wants to do all of her "cloths" shopping at Victoria's Secret". [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Be afraid, be very afraid! [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Hiya Cheese! This year we put up only one tree, the big 6' white tree. I usually go all out and decorate the entire house but not enough minutes in the day this year. There are a few gifts under our tree, but the greatest gift can not be opened. As long as Chris is around, it will always be the best Christmas ever!

I hope your daughter as a safe trip to and fro, and that your holiday is as special as it is memorable. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Heide

Ken
    Here is wishing you and your daughter a merry XMas, maybe some of the local CCB will get a chance to meet her..

Wishing you the best
    Ward

Ken,
    I'm happy for you. It sounds like your going to have a very good Holiday.

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGG!!! NEVER!

[color:"red"]RackMup![/color]