Thread: 27 inches and counting

27 inches and counting

well there is 27 inches of new snow on the ground and still snowing. We are getting HAMMERED. anybody got a free ticket to the Bahamas. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]..lol..It will be July before it all melts. A whole lot of shoveling coming up. Anybody wanna help...lol Did not think so.. Have a safe and snow free day everybody.........................mike
    love the game, play the game. Don't complain.... LIFE IS JUST TO DAM SHORT.........mike

Re: 27 inches and counting

i think we got about 5-6 in here in brooklyn. could have been worse here like maybe the local PH closing down [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

nAz 2012 GOP presidential candidate

Hey Mike,
    Oh my goodness-we've only gotten approximately 4-6 inches here-packing snow-my friend was up from the South and never seen snow-so 9:00 pm we're out there making snow angels and she's building a snowman-ha ha ha-like little kids-it was fun though,but the plows and salters were ready,so roads are pretty clear-if I was up there Mike, I'd absolutely help you out! Stay warm!
    CarolHappy Holidays! [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Gosh!!!! We got four about where I live in md, then it turned to slush later in the day. We barely made it out to the field behind our place to video our dogs while it was still snow [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

bw
    "The pen is mightier than the sword."

We got about 4-6 inches here in Brooklyn. Yuck, I hate snow. But, up where you are Mike, I'm sure it's much more cleaner!

Wendy~~hates it when she can't wear her heels! [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
    I Shoot Like A Girl.
    Damn Good.
    Ah f*&%it!

It looks like no more than about 4" to me here. I got stuck in Cliffside Park, NJ last night. They had about 8". It was pretty in NJ. Not so pretty on the streets of Brooklyn. It must be reeeaall pretty upstate. Lol. =Tom

Hey Mike,
    I hope you guys are okay up there-you got hit pretty hard-power out and everything-saw it on the news-you stay well!
    Carol

Up here in Canada we usually have 27 inches sometime during October, but this year we didn't get any snow until November. Must be El-Nino or something.

Wow, I just got a great idea for the name of our 3-man team [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "If it's yellow and smells bad, it must be nine-ball. Or a diaper (or a Frenchman)."